Brendan

tictastic

“I think it’s unfair to put the responsibility of away supporters onto Celtic players.
“We show our appreciation and respect for the incredible support we get, our aim is never to provoke or antagonise any support.
“Especially the Rangers game, I as much as anyone understand the delicate nature of that.”

The SMSM its about time our club took them to task.
I have just read both James Forrest and Dave Campbell regarding the Daily Ranger story on how our players started crowd trouble at the last Sevco match, this along with Graham Speirs article in the Times on Saturday show that there is an orchestrated effort in the SMSM to rubbish our club and its support.
The Daily Ranger's article is disgraceful and our club should call them out along with Police Scotland.

Speirs article on the Green Brigade was interesting and while I agree that some of the chanting of Pro IRA songs need to be dealt with, our Club has already called this out via our Board and AGM.
It is interesting that last season the section of ground that Speirs refers to was closed due to misbehaviour in that section. This shows our club takes Fans behaviour seriously.
It is strange that a club across the River never gets a mention when its Fans sing racist songs and racist chants throughout the full 90 mins every week.
I really worry about our match with them on 29th Dec which will be a full blown HATE Feist!
I would hope our club refuse tickets for this match in the interests of our fans and our clubs go name!

It's such a long time ago for me to remember but didn't deadco celebrate when they beat us? I hope we rub their faces right in it.

You are right Shamrock : it was the infamous Dallas gets hit with a coin fiasco game . McCoist lead the Rangers team in a''huddle'' at the end ( which did NOT cause trouble among the Celtic support - unlike at the recent Celtic /Sevco match ) - much of the trouble from that game stemmed from the refereeing of Dallas .

( I won't say all the trouble because there was no excuse for throwing coins etc.. and I remember , as I was just below him , a supporter fell off the top tier on to the steps not far from me . )
The only humorous side of that was a headline - ''Did he jump or was he pished ! '' LoL

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back