Brexit Deal Done? NI Stays In Custom's Union!

Anton

UTV political editor claimed five hours ago that Brexit Secretary had been summoned to Brussels ... EU want deal done tonight.

German press claiming NI to be cut off from GB and backstop option will come into play from March.

DUP will be going mental ?

Trouble ahead, if true, which usually means Catholic/Nationalist/Republican population will need to be very wary in near future ?

UTV political editor claimed five hours ago that Brexit Secretary had been summoned to Brussels ... EU want deal done tonight.

German press claiming NI to be cut off from GB and backstop option will come into play from March.

Trouble ahead, if true, which usually means Catholic/Nationalist/Republican population will need to be very wary in near future ?

I was under the impression Northern Ireland was always outside GB but inside UK. Hence the name The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

I hope there aint more trouble about to escalate but I think it really is possible when that power structure in that part of Ireland has any kind of uncertainty.

That news you mention doesn't seem to be part of our news today. But maybe I just haven't been listening very sharply.

The whole Brexit thing is a total fiasco and could lead to real problems across the whole of UK.

I was under the impression Northern Ireland was always outside GB but inside UK. Hence the name The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

I hope there aint more trouble about to escalate but I think it really is possible when that power structure in that part of Ireland has any kind of uncertainty.

That news you mention doesn't seem to be part of our news today. But maybe I just haven't been listening very sharply.

The whole Brexit thing is a total fiasco and could lead to real problems across the whole of UK.
the brexiteers opened the box tet,they don't give a whotsit about the union,their only concern is engerlund

You're correct, mate, except that the United Kingdom of GB & NI shall now become GB with its own markets to form and NI within the EU customs union ?

I love the way the brexiteers claim, with great sincerety,that a.b and c will happen,when no-one has a clue what will happen,no country has ever left the e.u and 27 countries are lining up to give Britain a kick in the haw maws instead of a good deal,britain gets a good deal,countries will be queuing up to leave,we want to leave the club, stop paying our dues, but still get the benefits! Britain from having an "empire" to becoming a banana republic! who'd a thunk it

The Brexiteers in the Tory party remind me of Sevconians - they refuse to accept reality , claiming that , despite all the evidence to the contrary , everything will turn out alright .
May /King both leading their institutions to the cliff edge but claiming that it's '' One small step for man one ......aaaaahhhhhhhh !!

The Brexiteers in the Tory party remind me of Sevconians - they refuse to accept reality , claiming that , despite all the evidence to the contrary , everything will turn out alright .
May /King both leading their institutions to the cliff edge but claiming that it's '' One small step for man one ......aaaaahhhhhhhh !!

But the link you miss in your analysis is they both only count some people as people. And they will be fine therefore the non people can get stuffed. Brexit may effect non people badly but so long as the rich get richer and the peepo believe they are the peepo nothing else reallymatters to them.

Lets get some bombs on tick blow up some poor people steal there stuff pay for the bombs keep the profits and repeat.

The Tory party manifesto in plain language hahahahahahahaha

Ironically if so,
it will be the best economic outcome for them, cake and eat it. Every former London based company of worth will be relocating or setting up offices in Belfast and not Dublin or other EU city as current.
But the likes of the most contented generational unemployable loyalist in east Belfast will be raging as their kkkulture will be diluted by all this. forget reality and opportunity! they will want to preserve their made up history and perverse ideas on culture and what it means to be british.

bit like the bnp and edl kin who despite being typically as ignorant as a lonesome muel and as literate as a typical 8 year old, insist and will blame the muslims and after them the blacks and after them the Irish and others, for stopping them all being movie stars, brain surgeons and pro sportspeople.

Maybe some of their leaders are not so stupid! Can see that true equality is to be feared for the typical pathetic fool they represent and rely on for voting time.

Last edited:
if what anton heard is true,and I don't disbelieve him for a minute,then surely the zombies in norn Ireland and Scotland will realize that their lords and masters don't give a phuq about them

Im pretty sure thats how the demonic work. As long as it makes life worse for somebody else then its a good plan even if it makes life worse for us too.

Its stockholme syndrome in action with a twist. They vote for people who make life awful for everybody including them but they believe others get it worse than them so thats ok.

Faith without love is the zombie way. I believe

Faith with perseverance through hope and sacrifice towards love is the way of the fodder.

Peepo don't need love. hate is stronger in their mind.
Peepo have faith without ethics, God is there to give the peepo stuff at the expense of non peepo. No need for love its just faith you need. Faith in the peepo.

Steal what you can based on faith alone
Murder who you can based on faith alone
Despite the fact the very book they get their faith from saying Love is more important that faith. They believe n faith alone.

Love somehow becomes the dreaded works. And despite hating the works of the law in their faith alone they believe in the protestant work ethic. Faith without works but must have work ethic. The whole thing is cockeyed from top to bottom and i suspect its that way for a reason. Just to cause chaos and hatred.

But Im sure someone somewhere will say its me who full of evil invective. Faith alone works. Contradictions need not apply.

Im pretty sure thats how the demonic work. As long as it makes life worse for somebody else then its a good plan even if it makes life worse for us too.

Its stockholme syndrome in action with a twist. They vote for people who make life awful for everybody including them but they believe others get it worse than them so thats ok.

Faith without love is the zombie way. I believe

Faith with perseverance through hope and sacrifice towards love is the way of the fodder.

Peepo don't need love. hate is stronger in their mind.
Peepo have faith without ethics, God is there to give the peepo stuff at the expense of non peepo. No need for love its just faith you need. Faith in the peepo.

Steal what you can based on faith alone
Murder who you can based on faith alone
Despite the fact the very book they get their faith from saying Love is more important that faith. They believe n faith alone.

Love somehow becomes the dreaded works. And despite hating the works of the law in their faith alone they believe in the protestant work ethic. Faith without works but must have work ethic. The whole thing is cockeyed from top to bottom and i suspect its that way for a reason. Just to cause chaos and hatred.

But Im sure someone somewhere will say its me who full of evil invective. Faith alone works. Contradictions need not apply.

They live to hate, mate. It is their reason for living - those of you who live in Scotland know that only too well with the Sevco support. Without hatred, without supremacy and without us all bending to their will only gives them more reason to express that hatred in public.

Sammy Wilson once described Catholics as 'sub-human'. Very little was made of it and certainly it was never reported in the British press to any noteworthy degree. That is what we have had to endure all our lives - if that is said in public, just how bad is that hatred within their own private discussions?

Personally, I believe this deal 'has' been done irrespective of what we are hearing.

A No Deal Brexit won't happen. EU will never jeopardise the GFA.

If, say, the DUP were responsible for a No Deal then the hatred for them from the English/Welsh will be immense.

It's a win-win scenario for Nationalist/Republicans in the North of Ireland.

If, say, the DUP were responsible for a No Deal then the hatred for them from the English/Welsh will be immense.

It's a win-win scenario for Nationalist/Republicans in the North of Ireland.

The best outcome for those in the North would be a slow lingering death for the relationship between Stormont and Westminster....and this might be the start!

The fabled Assembly was never really long-term solution, and this has been shown by the current hiatus (which may last for quite a while).

My hope is that a sufficient number of rational and pragmatic thinkers (across the community divide) will see the sense of aligning more with the Republic to promote economic good health. I imagine that I will be dead before I see the island united, but I can see some of the big steps towards that happening in the next decade should the DUP further screw up the economy in the North.

The best outcome for those in the North would be a slow lingering death for the relationship between Stormont and Westminster....and this might be the start!

The fabled Assembly was never really long-term solution, and this has been shown by the current hiatus (which may last for quite a while).

My hope is that a sufficient number of rational and pragmatic thinkers (across the community divide) will see the sense of aligning more with the Republic to promote economic good health. I imagine that I will be dead before I see the island united, but I can see some of the big steps towards that happening in the next decade should the DUP further screw up the economy in the North.

What is most annoying for most of us is that the DUP are holding everyone to ransom,yet the North voted to REMAIN!

We have been offered the best of both worlds and still they are prepared to wreck our economy due to pure bigotry.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...et-brexit-deal-northern-ireland-a8580021.html

Time for strong figures to emerge
john hume derry2.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Back