Brilliant Celtic - Attrocious Hun MIB

Celtic were on another level today, utterly unplayable in the first half especially. Passing, pace, movement, invention, their play had everything and that will probably go down as one of the standout performances of the season given they absolutely destroyed a really good Kilmarnock side that Steve Clarke had taken to the top of the table. Easily could've been double figures if it weren't for the post, the bar and an absolute fucking joke of a referee.

Seriously when is somebody at Celtic going to call this refereeing shitshow out? Not only are blatant penalties being waved away by this collection of fuckwits but they've deemed it open season on our players. Persistent fouling, much of it committed by the same players and much of it downright dangerous and nasty, continuously goes unpunished no matter who the opposition is.

O'Donnell somehow managed to stay on the pitch even though he spent the whole afternoon kicking lumps out of anything in a hooped jersey and the foul by Jones on Izzy late in the second half was particularly nasty. The ball was already gone and the Kilmarnock player scythed down Izzy from behind, not even a speaking to by the ref WTF?

Celtic were superb today but that doesn't mean we should just ignore that disgrace of a ref, about time somebody at the club started to make some noise about how our players are being put in danger by these sketchy b******s in black.

Not for allowing us to win he won't. If we can't label them cheats then we are fully justified in calling them incompetent bastarts.

Who on earth could hide the fact we won though. Hes a mib not a feckin magician lol ?

Not for allowing us to win he won't. If we can't label them cheats then we are fully justified in calling them incompetent bastarts.

I absolutely agree with this. While there's no doubt that we are hated more than any other team in Scotland by referees, they tend to be simply inept rather than biased. There is a big element of bias (Thug McGregor not getting done for stamping on Ajer, Morelos' FIRST red card against Aberdeen being rescinded etc.), but most of them are just genuine windowlickers. Did you see Clancy's face against Motherwell after he disallowed that perfectly fine Benkovic goal? He looked like he didn't know where he was.

But some of our play was beautiful today. We just blew them away. It was especially wonderful given all the glee of the media, who seemed to think us drawing 1-1 with Motherwell was a worse result than Sevco getting beat at home to Aberdeen. Think of what Kilmarnock did to Sevco at Ibreeks. Easy draw and, iirc, Killie could've won that game.

I absolutely agree with this. While there's no doubt that we are hated more than any other team in Scotland by referees, they tend to be simply inept rather than biased. There is a big element of bias (Thug McGregor not getting done for stamping on Ajer, Morelos' FIRST red card against Aberdeen being rescinded etc.), but most of them are just genuine windowlickers. Did you see Clancy's face against Motherwell after he disallowed that perfectly fine Benkovic goal? He looked like he didn't know where he was.

He has a face like a gerbil HH?

Was the best 45mins of football I have seen in a long time, not a failure in the whole team but I must single out Scot Sinclair, it was great see him getting back to his best.

Blew them away in the first 45 , I agree , but Sinclair '' back to his best '' - can't agree with that ! Didn't let the team done but didn't take on the defence down the flanks as a winger should .
But them I am a miserable old git who wants perfection - as my No. 2 son is constantly telling me !

Back