Bring Gordon back for Valencia.

Valencia play a very high press, our defenders will be under extreme pressure when on the ball (why I think Ajer should play) and our keeper will have a lot of the ball at feet and must hit accurate passes to beat the high press. Gordon would be giving them the ball back and keeping us under pressure, With Bain we at least have a chance of playing the ball out and getting on the front foot.

Valencia play a very high press, our defenders will be under extreme pressure when on the ball (why I think Ajer should play) and our keeper will have a lot of the ball at feet and must hit accurate passes to beat the high press. Gordon would be giving them the ball back and keeping us under pressure, With Bain we at least have a chance of playing the ball out and getting on the front foot.
Bain to me is the keeper we need, can put a ball out the way BR wants. CG great shot stopper, but if ball is passed out from back from GK then on from back line the whole team seems more settled, it clicks. With CG it allways seems nervy.

Two things about Bain. Passing - he is obviously much better at passing the ball to someone in his own team. Inexperience - how the hell is he supposed to get experience if no-one gives him the chance.Leave him in until such time as he needs to be left out.

Two things about Bain. Passing - he is obviously much better at passing the ball to someone in his own team. Inexperience - how the hell is he supposed to get experience if no-one gives him the chance.Leave him in until such time as he needs to be left out.
He's not put a foot wrong yet. Has he? Bain#1 :D

Bains the number one as it stands,,don’t think Brendan really fancied Gordon even tho he’s top drawer,,but he got lazy on it and it showed on the park,some of his passing was horrendous especially when we got put under pressure like in the hun game,,Maybe he will come back fighting to get his place back??we need two class keepers.

Back