Broony? Just why??

Soft mate never touched him 🤷‍♂️
Broony knew what he was doing mate, I honestly don't think he was trying to burst the guys coupon but you cant throw a back hand like that and the really silly thing was we had the ball CalMac was breaking forward, what was the bloody point of it?
If a hun did that to one of our bhoys and got away with it we'd be apoplectic! Sending off was fair imo.

Broony knew what he was doing mate, I honestly don't think he was trying to burst the guys coupon but you cant throw a back hand like that and the really silly thing was we had the ball CalMac was breaking forward, what was the bloody point of it?
If a hun did that to one of our bhoys and got away with it we'd be apoplectic! Sending off was fair imo.

When I first saw it I thought it was soft and opted on the match thread that it would appealed and I expected an appeal and it would be overturned.
But when you watch it back it's the intent
Brown stops, looks over his shoulder and throws his arm out.

We've discussed onbgere that he's struggling and he should have gone to Lenny and told him he was done.
Lenny played him to long and now he's frustrated the way the season has gone.

But he needs to realise it's time to go and face up to it.
He could have joined the coaching team at least we'd have had some fire in the dugout

When I first saw it I thought it was soft and opted on the match thread that it would appealed and I expected an appeal and it would be overturned.
But when you watch it back it's the intent
Brown stops, looks over his shoulder and throws his arm out.

We've discussed onbgere that he's struggling and he should have gone to Lenny and told him he was done.
Lenny played him to long and now he's frustrated the way the season has gone.

But he needs to realise it's time to go and face up to it.
He could have joined the coaching team at least we'd have had some fire in the dugout
I can't defend the actions of broony and agree the frustration in him may well be at boiling point with the current state of affairs.
However I would still claim he would be quite happy to do what is best for celtic.
So him coming on for Soro made no sense whatsoever to me and possibly broony himself as I would think that even he knows now he can't contribute as much to a game than Soro can these days, but will maintain he can be used in a role of seeing out a game something we have been lacking badly, as we can't get in a situation to do so

I think Broony's decline as a midfield powerhouse is one of the (admittedly many) key reasons why the team has fallen away so much this season. Soro looks promising but he's got big boots to fill.

What he did against Livingston I am pretty sure he regretted immediately. Bad judgement.

Members online

No members online now.

Back