Broony? Just why??

Taking your point about Barkas - it’s a weird one. I can’t think of any goals where he’s thrown it in or look at ones he should have saved. Pretty much all of the goals I can recall he’s had no chance because of the keystone cops defending in front of him. It’s a bit chicken and egg - is he not inspiring confidence in his defence which is leading them to defend badly or is the terrible defending leading to him losing confidence cause he’s being given no chance to make saves.

Personally I think it’s the latter but I will hold my hand up and say that I am (or was) a fully paid up member of the Goalkeepers Union!
Defenders are a nightmare at cross balls
Barkas looks like a square peg in a round hole though, he hasn't settled in as well as we thought, but that's the same for anyone who moves to another country at first
But he doesn't command the area like he should, he doesn't trust those in front of him and they don't seem to trust him, not a good combo
Look at the other end of the field, when McCrorie clattered Shane Duffy coming for the cross
Say what you like, but there's some good keepers playing against us, and with the weather, the physical play and there being no language issues when you've got a home grown keeper, maybe we should be looking closer to home
To get into Champions League, you have to win the League, 'horses for courses', not donkeys
Just my thoughts

Was never a sending off
Modern football is shite and most modern players now are performers, not footballers
Docco, Broony did himself no favours with his antics
He left Collum with no option but to red card him
You don't get away with stuff like that, in today's game
If you raise your hands towards an opponents face, and the officals see it, you walk
Plain and simple

Defenders are a nightmare at cross balls
Barkas looks like a square peg in a round hole though, he hasn't settled in as well as we thought, but that's the same for anyone who moves to another country at first
But he doesn't command the area like he should, he doesn't trust those in front of him and they don't seem to trust him, not a good combo
Look at the other end of the field, when McCrorie clattered Shane Duffy coming for the cross
Say what you like, but there's some good keepers playing against us, and with the weather, the physical play and there being no language issues when you've got a home grown keeper, maybe we should be looking closer to home
To get into Champions League, you have to win the League, 'horses for courses', not donkeys
Just my thoughts
Still doesn't explain how we have 3 keeper's DILLIGAF and all 3 not able to command there own 6 yard box

Yes he caught him, no denying that however he never "threw" his arm
It doesn't make any difference if you throw, swing, pendulum, launch, toss or twitch your arm if you hit someone in the moosh with it you're off, especially if you're Broon in front of Gollum. The only thing I'd say is there really wasn't much contact but it makes no difference to the sending off.

Honest to fuck Docco I think you'd argue black was white sometimes.

It doesn't make any difference if you throw, swing, pendulum, launch, toss or twitch your arm if you hit someone in the moosh with it you're off, especially if you're Broon in front of Gollum. The only thing I'd say is there really wasn't much contact but it makes no difference to the sending off.

Honest to fuck Docco I think you'd argue black was white sometimes.

Oh but it does make a difference....
The Livingston player made a meal of it and should be brought to task over it

Oh and grey is a viable option between black and white

Members online

Latest posts

Back