Broony

Hoopy427

Broony has apparently opened the door on playing for Scotland again,
Should he be picked after retiring twice?
Should he really get involved in the embarrassment that is the Scottish national team again?
Should we forget those two questions and just laugh at Mr Knox who is quite clearly a cock womble?

David Knox, Queens Park, blasted: “I can’t believe the audacity of Scott Brown regarding the euros. He must be one of the most overrated players ever and only has medals due to Rangers being wrongfully demoted. Brown would be shown up in the Euros - just like in every Champions League game he has played in.”

Thanks to the daily record phone in for giving village idiots a voice! 😹

Should he really get involved in the embarrassment that is the Scottish national team again?
Should we forget those two questions and just laugh at Mr Knox who is quite clearly a cock womble?

David Knox, Queens Park, blasted: “I can’t believe the audacity of Scott Brown regarding the euros. He must be one of the most overrated players ever and only has medals due to Rangers being wrongfully demoted. Brown would be shown up in the Euros - just like in every Champions League game he has played in.”

😂😂what a complete hun bastard masquerading as a queen park fan 😂😂there’s a first think broonys pullin there plunger 😂😂😂😂

Broony wont get a game they have Ryan Jack now......🤣

Broonie is in your heid Hoopy and in every dafty huns face laughing his baws off
Watch the wailing from da Huns and the
Expert Ex EBT soup taking cunts as they spout tree full pages of pure bigoted pish.
Ah the Mental Genius of Broonie. 😱

HH 😂😂

ae5804c1416b40d1a4ba6344a79d9e58.jpg

Looks like Alec Xray thinks the investors at Ipox is Mibbies a wee porky 🐷 and realises we’re Doomed ah tell ye Doomed we’ve been here before and the ones that saved us afour
Will save us again
Ma heids bursting whirs the Fucking Deludamol mammie tell me wur naw fucked

HH 😱🙏
I dont think he thinks (ever) , i assume he knows there is nothing coming in, and Hamilton had a leg weary team on the ropes, winning things takes guile and bigger squads and the abilty to recruit at the drop of a hat knowing that you can without upsetting the bank.

In my humble opinion, Broony should forget playing for Scotland as it's obvious the HUNS don't want him, they'd be baying at the opposition to cripple him and we don't need any more players, getting injured while away with the National squad
Let them fester and die, in their own bile
For those among us, who are of the HUN persuasion, GYTF
Ryan Jack, one decent game and he's World class
Yer having a laugh

In my humble opinion, Broony should forget playing for Scotland as it's obvious the HUNS don't want him, they'd be baying at the opposition to cripple him and we don't need any more players, getting injured while away with the National squad
Let them fester and die, in their own bile
For those among us, who are of the HUN persuasion, GYTF
Ryan Jack, one decent game and he's World class
Yer having a laugh
Broony was asked at his night out and the question was one of the obscure translate what you want out of it,

it was the would you ever consider,
you can never say never

However, the crazy thing is the so called huns keep stating on blogs they hate Scotland and do not follow them so why the feck do they get upset about this nonesense, unless they fear Jack is no longer getting a place and no longer picking up caps that inflates his transfer fee. Always a con when the huns speak out and Broony knows this, he pulls their chain and they re-act.

images.png

Latest posts

Back