Broony

Jinky1962

I see fans have been leaving tributes at paradise for broony who will be playing his last match for us on Wednesday.I think I'd be right in saying from everyone on the celtic noise thank you scott brown for being a fantastic captain and leader.22 trophys at our club is a truly great achievement.I remember the first time seeing you play it was against us you where wearing a hibs shirt you got big bobo sent off I called you everything under the sun.then you joined the history makers and you made more history.never change broony and if some thug trys to cripple you ato aberdeen just jump back up on your feet with that big smile and swagger and say nay didn't hurt me ya dick.hail hail captain my captain

I see fans have been leaving tributes at paradise for broony who will be playing his last match for us on Wednesday.I think I'd be right in saying from everyone on the celtic noise thank you scott brown for being a fantastic captain and leader.22 trophys at our club is a truly great achievement.I remember the first time seeing you play it was against us you where wearing a hibs shirt you got big bobo sent off I called you everything under the sun.then you joined the history makers and you made more history.never change broony and if some thug trys to cripple you ato aberdeen just jump back up on your feet with that big smile and swagger and say nay didn't hurt me ya dick.hail hail captain my captain
He'll be Back......and even more determined ๐Ÿ€

Our greatest servant and captain since the big cup glory days. He has seen and done it all. There is no replacing the broony we will require a full midfield spread to take his duties and abilities. I cant see one player deliver again what hes brought to the club. When paradise is open to capacity the club should open the gates and let us all in and put the whole 9iar invincible quadreble side into the lights one by one , broony first, Bayo style and give the bhoys the adulation that they deserve. HH

I think more than anything we will miss that swagger that kind of personality can help drive teams on but we move on hes been brilliant for us over long period of time CHEERS BROONY AWE THE BEST \โ—‹/\โ—‹/\โ—‹/\โ—‹/
Still convinced the huns would have beat us in tbe cup final if we never had Broony ,rallied the troops that day ..every team needs a Broony .

For me, he is our greatest ever captain... controversial perhaps but his only possible peer was Cesar....Big Billy had a team of captains around him..guys who were mostly Celtic fans or who at least knew what Celtic is and what is expected at Celtic..
Broony has had to lead players over the years to success who probably couldn't spell Parkhead let alone know where it was...his leadership on and probably more importantly off the park has been vital to our modern day achievements...A true leader of men...by know means anywhere near being our best ever player but for me, our best ever skipper

Back