Brown and McGregor: The Great Debate

http://celticbynumberscom.ipage.com/brown-and-mcgregor-the-great-debate/

A crunch top of the table clash and McGregor keeps his place as the defensive midfielder. Is this the changing of the guard for this key position?

Possinly not the changing of the guard but he is the man in possession of the jersey so until he does something awfully wrong or gets injured then I think he deserves to retain it

The longer he does keep the position the harder it will be for BROONY to get back into the starting 11

Nothing against BROONY but nature has this way of letting you know that time is catching up with you

HH?

Cal Mac in the form of his life and deserves all the praise he is getting, however would you go to the Victorian toilet on the 29th without Broonie.

Its a good problem for Brendan to have, me I would play the 2 of them with perhaps Tom on the bench Cal Mac forward beside the Duracell battery operated Ryan , but thats why Brendan gets the big bucks and I dont.

Mr Lawwell I'm pleading with you.
Don't even be thinking of selling Callum McGregor.
Why sell a player who is playing the best football of his career?
Why sell a player who is the best replacement for Scott Brown in the near future?
Why sell a player,when how much would it cost to BUY a replacement for Scott Brown?
Why sell a player......like Callum McGregor?

I fully expect BROONY to play from the start v SEVCO on 29th

Although I wouldn't say this is a necessity I think even just for a show of United strength BR will put him in

HH?

Mr Lawwell I'm pleading with you.
Don't even be thinking of selling Callum McGregor.
Why sell a player who is playing the best football of his career?
Why sell a player who is the best replacement for Scott Brown in the near future?
Why sell a player,when how much would it cost to BUY a replacement for Scott Brown?
Why sell a player......like Callum McGregor?

A very profound and heartfelt request with which I totally concur

At the end of August we were left deflated confused and angry at the failure to attain John McGinn Can you imagine the furore there would be if Calmac was allowed to vacate Parkhead?

I honestly believe that Mr Lawell realises this and would either have to be extremely bold or extremely foolish to even contemplate such a move

I don't believe that Calmac is asking for a move I think now he's established himself in BR's plans going forward he acknowledges the faith and trust that the manager has put in him and the massive boots that he's being asked to fill and unlike some of his former team mates is happy to remain and lead Celtic to many many more Titles Trophies TREBLES

If he looks at Stuart Armstrong he'll see what can happen to players who believes the hype and take the big bucks just to see their arse warming the bench Celtic's best ever 88 Gary Hooper did the same thing and where is he now? Too many young guys listen to bad advice which might earn them big bucks but limit their careers

Stay at Celtic Fulfill your potential Become a LEGEND like BROONY LARSSON JINKY MCNEILL STEIN MCSTAY MCGRORY LENNOX MCGRAIN DALGLISH

It's all there waiting for you along with your team mates KT and JAMESY and any of the others who are willing to commit

HH?

Last edited:
What?

The Celtic captain is a living Ghod.

The Hun keeper is an unspeakable wank.

Debate over.

...:unsure: Hang on...

Members online

Latest posts

Back