brown celebration v huns

jinky58

all these rangers supporting pundits shouting Scott Brown should not have celebrated in front of ranges fans but here's the thing not one of them mentioned Ryan Kents celebration in front of the Celtic support even though he blatantly left the field to celebrate in font of the main stand.

For celebrations after the next game at Mordor I think Broon should hire a dancing midget in a green chiffon tutu and stand there with arms folded, smiling, while the wee fella dances along the front of the Hun enclosure anointing them all with a jester's stick dispensing holy water.

Just and idea to avoid another charge.

It may have legs. Wee ones...

For celebrations after the next game at Mordor I think Broon should hire a dancing midget in a green chiffon tutu and stand there with arms folded, smiling, while the wee fella dances along the front of the Hun enclosure anointing them all with a jester's stick dispensing holy water.

Just and idea to avoid another charge.

It may have legs. Wee ones...
Yay Sandman what a great idea..... I’m only 4’9” that’s officially a midget in the USA..... can I get an audition

all these rangers supporting pundits shouting Scott Brown should not have celebrated in front of ranges fans but here's the thing not one of them mentioned Ryan Kents celebration in front of the Celtic support even though he blatantly left the field to celebrate in font of the main stand.
Brown never did anything in front of the huns. gerrard lookin 4 excuses

Members online

Latest posts

Back