Bruce sacked….should we be worried?

Bellshill bhoy

That’s Steve Bruce been sacked from Newcastle, with an £8 million pay off
They will be looking to appoint an big name manager, they’ll be a few managers moving about as positions become available, having a knock on effect, I know Newcastle are looking for a manager with a winning track record and will pay to get him, but should we be concerned as a few manager jobs are likely to be up for grabs

That’s Steve Bruce been sacked from Newcastle, with an £8 million pay off
They will be looking to appoint an big name manager, they’ll be a few managers moving about as positions become available, having a knock on effect, I know Newcastle are looking for a manager with a winning track record and will pay to get him, but should we be concerned as a few manager jobs are likely to be up for grabs
The only worry i have is they have a brain fart and take Slippy to Toonland
We need the useless cunt up here in charge of that mob

The only worry i have is they have a brain fart and take Slippy to Toonland
We need the useless cunt up here in charge of that mob
Duzny matter who’s in charge of that lot, the establishment will always ensure every assistance is given when needed.
It would blow me away if anyone thought Slippy good enough for that job but football is crazy and anything is possible…he’ll certainly notice a difference in when and why the whistle blows down there thats for sure.

You can bet you’re boots that the media will be flying his flag for no other reason than to big him up,no one at Newcastle will give him a second thought they are already looking at Europe for a manager,,watch the mugs gather saying they don’t want him to go which is exactly what the media want,Any team would have to be desperate to even look at him

Slippy will jump at the chance of he's offered it, they will quadruple his wages. Whoever gets the gig will be able to buy anyone they want.
His ego is big enough to think he can do it but we know he relies heavily on Beale and McAllister.
I'd love him to stay just to see his rotten face as we win back our title.

Slippy will jump at the chance of he's offered it, they will quadruple his wages. Whoever gets the gig will be able to buy anyone they want.
His ego is big enough to think he can do it but we know he relies heavily on Beale and McAllister.
I'd love him to stay just to see his rotten face as we win back our title.
I don’t think he’ll be offered the job, I think they’ll want a “real” manager with a proven track record, not 1 trophy in 9 attempts in a 2 horse race 🤣🤣 but the smsm will spin it as a great success to keep him at the rangers 🤣

Whoever gets the job will be temp.....just to save them from relegation.....They will go through a few top managers before they get to where they want to be ...So I would like Slippy to get the job.....he will be secked after 6 months....

The huns will panic if Slippy went.....who is going to take the huns job....nae cash tae spend etc...............should be entertaining..... for us..... ;)

Whoever gets the job will be temp.....just to save them from relegation.....They will go through a few top managers before they get to where they want to be ...So I would like Slippy to get the job.....he will be secked after 6 months....

The huns will panic if Slippy went.....who is going to take the huns job....nae cash tae spend etc...............should be entertaining..... for us..... ;)
Right…..wait tae a get ma jaiket aff….8A02AD1F-2F15-4A39-87ED-3BE6042B19BE.jpeg

If he he was given the job”God Help Newcastle “ they would be relegated in six months no protection south of the Border

Sandcastle Utd will have a new manager by Friday if not sooner. The Geordies would love Rafa back but can't see the Arabs taking an ex manager back. An ex England Captain, hmmm maybe.

Back