Brutality

I have a feeling Brendan will be using these incidents to galvanise the squad. There may come a time the calm exterior falters but it would go against his nature..I want him concentrating onthe job on the park but I would like a club spokesperson standing up to the ongoing climate of brutality and honest mistakes.
Yes think you are right lemon,!the players will now know the score,!!as well asBR,am sure they will know how to play it now,hh

Was I right in reading,Keevins made somewhat derogatory remarks about MIB,if so is he getting embarrassed about the current situation,?Stevie Clark is sticking his head above the parapet!.time the powers that be at Celtic ,backed him up, come on Lawwell show some fkn guts ,you are being paid enough!!stand up for this club,these sevco bad——s,are shouting from the rooftops ,AND getting away with it, come on the hoops,hh
Would be surprised if that was true, every time a Celtic fan mentions corruption he tries to ridicule them .As for Celtic opening their mouths i wouldn't hold your breathe mate .I get the feeling Brendan gets told to keep his mouth shut aswell.Hate to say it but they're fuckin cowards!said it the other night Stevie Clarkes got balls but he'll be up before the board again soon enough.

It’s time the Board and especially the CEO stood up for Celtic, were being systematically
Kicked to pieces. Times up we need to join with S Clarke and tell it like it is. Enough is enough. If we do nothing then Liarwell will have to spend more on the physio dept.
Because kicks in the stones leads to broken bones. Now is the time of our discontent.
Get it sorted.

HH ☘️

I have great respect for Brendans dignified manner,although I am at
a loss as to why he does not speak out about the most recent brutality
that his players are subjected to in almost every game.
PL should also be speaking out.
The current crop of Mib( they do not merit the name referees) are not
protecting the players,will it take a career ending injury before the blatant
thuggery is addressed.?
Time for the management and the board to make a stance,as the
SFA, will do what their initials really mean Sweet F. All.

Would be surprised if that was true, every time a Celtic fan mentions corruption he tries to ridicule them .As for Celtic opening their mouths i wouldn't hold your breathe mate .I get the feeling Brendan gets told to keep his mouth shut aswell.Hate to say it but they're fuckin cowards!said it the other night Stevie Clarkes got balls but he'll be up before the board again soon enough.
Think it was on Celts are Here forum,sounds unluckily I know,but that seemed to be the jist,could not post at time time as I was in grey steel,Derry, could not get on line,hh

Think it was on Celts are Here forum,sounds unluckily I know,but that seemed to be the jist,could not post at time time as I was in grey steel,Derry, could not get on line,hh
Well if its true its's a first.No worries mate HH ??

Great respect to Steve Clarke says it as it is.compliance officer what a complete waste of money and her panel. Get rid of them and use the money for var.equality threatens no one but the corupt. The football official's the refs and lines men are simply not protecting our players.in times of war it was common place for generals to visit the wounded in hospital. I wonder if the head of the red cross should visit our sick bay thier a lot of casualties in thier.

Great respect to Steve Clarke says it as it is.compliance officer what a complete waste of money and her panel. Get rid of them and use the money for var.equality threatens no one but the corupt. The football official's the refs and lines men are simply not protecting our players.in times of war it was common place for generals to visit the wounded in hospital. I wonder if the head of the red cross should visit our sick bay thier a lot of casualties in thier.
Agree var should be deployed,we have nowt to fear!if anything it would hinder the scum more,where would the MIB hide???watched last night w.ham v Liverpool,pool goal was offside, and the missed chance and the end of match offside but no flag from linesman,!!!if scored it would have stood, I think var is being used next season, inform me if I am wrong, watched rugby at weekend var used ,and the decisions were right, refs called for the box ,and took the advice given ,so yes we need this,hh

VAR = Correct decisions. England.
Spfl VAR = Mibbies aye, Mibbies naw.
Aye = Newco
Naw = every Cnut they play. Us nae chance the Masonic barstewards will c to that. And like the report we asked to see. Still waiting.
Corrupt now, corrupt tomorrow, corrupt forever. SFA mission statement. Nothing will change but get to the back of the bus Timmy
Nothing to see here.

HH ☘️

whit mason would adjudicating VAR.....
Michael , know what you are saying, but where can they go? If it is on screen ,they cannot refute the ‘evidence ‘ in front of them !!!! We see it on tv replay seconds later, they don’t at the moment,wonder what would happen if they see it themselves, and I mean blatant evidence,I made a comment re Keevins,I remember him saying the penalties at ipox should never been given , three were dubious,his words,?am sure it was in the daily bog roll,danmed if I can remember exactly,hj

We have to go after the men from the secret society. Fix the Masons and you're over half way to fixing the problem.

"Anybody but Celtic" by Paul Larkin should be a sticky on the front page of the forum.

Anyone want to give this the heads up?

The best way to avoid the abusive behaviour from other teams is to get stuck right into them first. I know that in this current climate of poor refereeing this could backfire by us having players sent off but Celtic should learn to be much more clever about it.
in the ideal world we should get ahead in points where as the leagues won and the clean out every hammerthrower we've came across

A wee bit like Ayra Stark make a list and clean the fkrs out one by one

never happen but it should

Back