BT / SKY

J

JFanCelt

Sorry Bhoys and Ghirls, I know how much our supporters love BT, however, if SKY are providing the better financial terms, then let BT go and suck!
BT are too busy paying money grabbing pundits rather than fork out to the SPFL.
Yes the pontificating pundits may well be everyone’s favourites, but their BT looks to demise the Scottish Game by offering a pathetic amount thinking that their pundits would carry them through.
It did not work so expect to see a few well known faces being released or transferred to radio.

Sorry Bhoys and Ghirls, I know how much our supporters love BT, however, if SKY are providing the better financial terms, then let BT go and suck!
Yes the pontificating pundits may well be everyone’s favourites, but their BT looks to demise the Scottish Game by offering a pathetic amount thinking that their pundits would carry them through.
It did not work so expect to see a few well known faces being released or transferred to radio.
SKY are giving the clubs money BTBHonest i could not give a fuck about clubs and money, if i pay for a service I expect a non-bias panel and full coverage and analysis of the game in Scotland and will not pay for a service that is really only interestd in one game up here and cuts short the analysis and the time to cater for their preferred English pish.
If SKY want to stick with dinosaurs who fucked the system and want to glorify in one club then i dont care what the deal is, my hand remains in my pocket unless it improves for all, not just one.

The BT team will be hired by SKY.

I will still refuse to pay any of them a penny and will watch via streaming ( allegedly ) !

If my broadband was good enough I might follow your criminal ways(allegedly) however, I like to watch games again, a stream doesn’t allow that.

Aye, how much are Sky going to pump up the price for the privilege of watching SPL. The amount of money spent on football already causes problems in this household.

Members online

Latest posts

Back