Burke

Burke has 3.5 years left on his contract; West Brom are under no pressure to sell. That said, if they don't fancy him then writing off half of a £15m investment is nothing to an English team. As with Filip, English arrogance about our league sometimes works in our favour - if they truly appreciated how good these players were, based on star performances for us, then we'd have no chance of keeping them.

Burke has 3.5 years left on his contract; West Brom are under no pressure to sell. That said, if they don't fancy him then writing off half of a £15m investment is nothing to an English team. As with Filip, English arrogance about our league sometimes works in our favour - if they truly appreciated how good these players were, based on star performances for us, then we'd have no chance of keeping them

English arrogance is there own fuckin' downfall

Typified when we knocked both Blackburn Rovers and Liverpool out of UEFA CUP on our journey to Seville

The morning after the match at Ewood Park I phoned up one of the Radio Talk shows down south Canny mind which one it was

Anyway I'm talking on air to this English twat and I said' For the life of me I can't understand why Souness didn't play Dwight Yorke and Andy Cole last night's
The Talk Show Host Inna very condescending voice said ' Both Yorke and Coke WERE playing'

I said innocently ' oh were they I didn't notice them' then burst out laughing the hung up ?????

HH?
Whit am I like?

thanks bill fur some reason ah thought it was jim shite,wishful thinkin on ma part maybe, or auld age!!!!!!

He might have went for White annaw
White was just a Suoerscoreboard bastart
thanks bill fur some reason ah thought it was jim shite,wishful thinkin on ma part maybe, or auld age!!!!!!

He might have very well done so If not he should have

HH?

Don't think they would sell for 5 million but 8 or nine is realistic. He looks a player and adds so much to our team . We now know what he can do so a no risk purchase .

Don't think they would sell for 5 million but 8 or nine is realistic. He looks a player and adds so much to our team . We now know what he can do so a no risk purchase .

I'd tend to wait until the end of the Season just to make sure he's not just a 3 game wonder ?

HH?

Back