Bust Up!

I am sure we all remember our mothers saying to us,,have you nothing better to do with your time...
because we were winding her up
That is exactly what is happening here whether it is the huns trying to wind us up or we wind each other up.
The hun has nothing better to do with his time,he only has 10 fingers the same as us but when he has bitten the nails of the ten fingers confusion sets in he does not know what to do with himself,, so he probably tries to contact a fellow hun who can read and if very lucky one who can write,he is now set to become a sevco Baw Bag first class,his first thought is how can I wind up awe they fenian baskits..which is what they are trying to do on the social media sites they troll..
The difference between the hun and us is we have always had that bit of class where we respect other people,these zombies do not know the meaning of the word respect,,hence the reason for all the shit appearing on different sites..
Allegedly Neil Lennon and Scott Brown had a few words...is this a new thing ???, of course not,they are both winners and both very volatile,this is what has made them the men they are,and as we all know this will be handled in house not on your social media sites like the hun is making out.
I will put my season ticket on it that there will be absolutely no information released by Celtic appertaining to Broonie and Lenny having a fallout even if there ever was a fallout the only place you will read about is in in their autobiography..and that is the way it should be..as I said before we are the club with a bit of class,,they are a 7 year old cesspit..
HH

Is this based on the fact that the little shitehawk Andy Walker, who literally and openly hates Scott Brown, noted that Neil Lennon didn't shake his hand when he subbed him off against Livi?

Alan Brazil talksport l think.

Yeah, I just saw it. It's based on what he 'reckons'. What a load of shite. Neil Lennon was singing Brown's praises and surely he would've been dropped if there was a bust up. Not subbed more than half-way through a game. It's clear he thought Brown was tired and didn't want to risk him at his age with 10 men on a plastic pitch.

Anyone who bases reality on what Alan Brazil 'reckons' needs to have a long, hard look at themselves.

Oh god, I've just seen what it's based on. So even though Walker's comments on Sky Sports have been picked up by shit-stirring fantasists, this is all based on what Alan Brazil 'feels' or 'reckons'. Definitely true then.
Walker is a non entity mate,why do we even mention the scumbags name..
Somebody said he once played football professionally...dont remember him that is how good he was..
HH.

This is exactly what happened after the defeat against Cluj, but on a much smaller scale. If you believed people back at the time we got KO'd by Cluj, the whole club was on the verge of collapsing, Lennon had lost the dressing room, Callum McGregor was leaving, there would be no new transfers, Dermot Desmond was selling his shares, blah, blah, fucking blah.

Walker is a non entity mate,why do we even mention the scumbags name..
Somebody said he once played football professionally...dont remember him that is how good he was..
HH.

Cuz he, somehow, is the main commentator for Sky Sports' Scottish fitba coverage, meaning what he says is exposed to millions of people. The fact he's a poisonous little dwarf who for his own baffling reasons hates Celtic is music to the ears of huns and other associated Celtic-haters. But he was the first person to say, live on Sky Sports, that Neil Lennon didn't shake Brown's hands, while Damien Duff and John Kennedy did. Lennon was sitting down in the dugout at the time. Walker absolutely loathes Scott Brown, and the feeling is mutual - as is well documented

Yeah, I just saw it. It's based on what he 'reckons'. What a load of shite. Neil Lennon was singing Brown's praises and surely he would've been dropped if there was a bust up. Not subbed more than half-way through a game. It's clear he thought Brown was tired and didn't want to risk him at his age with 10 men on a plastic pitch.

Anyone who bases reality on what Alan Brazil 'reckons' needs to have a long, hard look at themselves.
Spot on ST, even if this story turns out to be true, so what, Lenny and Broony are big and enough to sort it out between them, shake
hands and get on with it, if the shit had already hit the fan, SB would never have been captain on the day.
This season is far too important to be derailed by a feckin in-house argument, (jury still out) and no one knows this better then the gaffer and the captain.

Spot on ST, even if this story turns out to be true, so what, Lenny and Broony are big and enough to sort it out between them, shake
hands and get on with it, if the shit had already hit the fan, SB would never have been captain on the day.
This season is far too important to be derailed by a feckin in-house argument, (jury still out) and no one knows this better then the gaffer and the captain.

It's just amazing. Part of me doesn't know if it's being driven by people who hate us or people who love us and want to make any excuse other than 'we were shite' for our loss to Livi. Or this generation of Millennial conspiracy theorists who can't actually absorb information without turning it into something negatively underhand.

Bayern Munich, following a 7-2 smashing of Spurs away from home, lost AT HOME in the Bundesliga to Hoffenheim at the weekend. Good teams have shit days.

I am sure we all remember our mothers saying to us,,have you nothing better to do with your time...
That is exactly what is happening here whether it is the huns trying to wind us up or we wind each other up.
The hun has nothing better to do with his time,he only has 10 fingers the same as us but when he has bitten the nails of the ten fingers confusion sets in he does not know what to do with himself,, so he probably tries to contact a fellow hun who can read and if very lucky one who can write,he is now set to become a sevco Baw Bag first class,his first thought is how can I wind up awe they fenian baskits..which is what they are trying to do on the social media sites they troll..
The difference between the hun and us is we have always had that bit of class where we respect other people,these zombies do not know the meaning of the word respect,,hence the reason for all the shit appearing on different sites..
Allegedly Neil Lennon and Scott Brown had a few words...is this a new thing ???, of course not,they are both winners and both very volatile,this is what has made them the men they are,and as we all know this will be handled in house not on your social media sites like the hun is making out.
I will put my season ticket on it that there will be absolutely no information released by Celtic appertaining to Broonie and Lenny having a fallout even if there ever was a fallout the only place you will read about is in in their autobiography..and that is the way it should be..as I said before we are the club with a bit of class,,they are a 7 year old cesspit..
HH
Did broonie and BR not have a bit of a ‘tiff’?however he came back and got stuck in ,will always get these rumours as players ,especially broonie gets older and need to be replaced at some point ,it’s how he feels that counts,off course the press/ media know feck all about how an athlete responds in any sport, hh

Did broonie and BR not have a bit of a ‘tiff’?however he came back and got stuck in ,will always get these rumours as players ,especially broonie gets older and need to be replaced at some point ,it’s how he feels that counts,off course the press/ media know feck all about how an athlete responds in any sport, hh
Exactly Ray,the media know very little about what goes on at Parkhead,this is why they use their biggest ally...ALLEGEDLY... in almost every story they write.
This word covers every lie they tell
They waited 8 years for a weekend like this to blast the back pages with their favourite team all over their back pages,,now we need to blast them of AGAIN.
HH.

Exactly Ray,the media know very little about what goes on at Parkhead,this is why they use their biggest ally...ALLEGEDLY... in almost every story they write.
This word covers every lie they tell
They waited 8 years for a weekend like this to blast the back pages with their favourite team all over their back pages,,now we need to blast them of AGAIN.
HH.
We will Gs hh

HH

I beg to differ, green sprig. Some of they mutant hun bastarts have extra fingers. I blame the in-breeding. Just saying. :D

Back