Bust Up!

Sam, what I was alluding to the other night, re selling Calmac, Broonie, Forest, et al. why not move on. They have been here for at least past five years. If you want to put jonny in goal bad descion. out ball not too good. It's my perspective that's all.

4 pages as a result of this clickbait shite? I propose a new rule - Some kind of report button for clickbait threads. Once thread is reported clickbait it gets limited to 5 replies. Reply with most likes after 48 hours is the winner and author gets a trophy.

Sprig , was just giving the wife a foot massage , she has a fetish , and inexplicably I started counting her toes. I lost count on her right foot and only reached two on her left.. Strangely I feel quite turned on. Every time I touch her feet I hear the music from the Omen.
I would,nt worry too much about the feet John or the music from the Omen,, but if she asks if you would like a Rottweiler for Christmas,now that is a different thing all together mate..
HH.

I have more respect for Michael Stewart and Chris Sutton than Commons, Brazil, Walker and Provan who try their utmost to fit in with the Scotsman, Herald, Evening Times, Record and Sky reprobates. It wears you down listening to the continuous crap. Okay I am going to say it....I have more respect for Steven Thomson than these weasels 🤪 Have I taken that too far...lol

I'm not even joking, but I watch that PLZ Soccer show sometimes. Peter and Roughie or whatever. And Barry Ferguson bigs up Celtic more than anyone on that list of ex-Celts you mention. Barry fucking Ferguson.

I am sure we all remember our mothers saying to us,,have you nothing better to do with your time...
because we were winding her up
That is exactly what is happening here whether it is the huns trying to wind us up or we wind each other up.
The hun has nothing better to do with his time,he only has 10 fingers the same as us but when he has bitten the nails of the ten fingers confusion sets in he does not know what to do with himself,, so he probably tries to contact a fellow hun who can read and if very lucky one who can write,he is now set to become a sevco Baw Bag first class,his first thought is how can I wind up awe they fenian baskits..which is what they are trying to do on the social media sites they troll..
The difference between the hun and us is we have always had that bit of class where we respect other people,these zombies do not know the meaning of the word respect,,hence the reason for all the shit appearing on different sites..
Allegedly Neil Lennon and Scott Brown had a few words...is this a new thing ???, of course not,they are both winners and both very volatile,this is what has made them the men they are,and as we all know this will be handled in house not on your social media sites like the hun is making out.
I will put my season ticket on it that there will be absolutely no information released by Celtic appertaining to Broonie and Lenny having a fallout even if there ever was a fallout the only place you will read about is in in their autobiography..and that is the way it should be..as I said before we are the club with a bit of class,,they are a 7 year old cesspit..
HH

What utter nonsense GS......everybody knows your average Sevvie has 12 fingers! ;):LOL: And a few more generations of marrying their cousins they hope to add many many more, that's what the whole 'Going for 55' is really about, fuck all to do with league titles! :LOL:

HH GS (y)

I have more respect for Michael Stewart and Chris Sutton than Commons, Brazil, Walker and Provan who try their utmost to fit in with the Scotsman, Herald, Evening Times, Record and Sky reprobates. It wears you down listening to the continuous crap. Okay I am going to say it....I have more respect for Steven Thomson than these weasels 🤪 Have I taken that too far...lol

Yes......yes you have! 😜

What utter nonsense GS......everybody knows your average Sevvie has 12 fingers! ;):LOL: And a few more generations of marrying their cousins they hope to add many many more, that's what the whole 'Going for 55' is really about, fuck all to do with league titles! :LOL:

HH GS (y)
As they say Andybhoy every day is a learning day and I have learned the manky mob all have 12 fingers something I never new,,one thing you did not make clear to me mate,,,is that on each hand...LOL
HH.

As they say Andybhoy every day is a learning day and I have learned the manky mob all have 12 fingers something I never new,,one thing you did not make clear to me mate,,,is that on each hand...LOL
HH.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Apologies GS I should've been clearer......naw just the 6 fingers on each hand (webbed obviously) however they do have 12 toes on each foot (also webbed) which weirdly has nothing to do with them marrying their cousins but was in fact a evolutionary mutation borne out of their compulsion to march :LOL:

HH mate (y)

Back