Buzz word bingo competition

So who predicted "penalties are just a lottery"? That must have been said 150 times in the last hour. It isn't like this is something someone can practice at in preparation - oh, maybe it is!

(And anyone who says that it is a waste of time as you cannot react the pressure of a knock-out penalty shoot out, I will point them in the direction of every single successful golfer who practices putting every day without the pressure to perfect their technique.)

I bet this "lottery" crap would never have been mentioned once if Old Firm FC had won!

So who predicted "penalties are just a lottery"? That must have been said 150 times in the last hour. It isn't like this is something someone can practice at in preparation - oh, maybe it is!

(And anyone who says that it is a waste of time as you cannot react the pressure of a knock-out penalty shoot out, I will point them in the direction of every single successful golfer who practices putting every day without the pressure to perfect their technique.)

I bet this "lottery" crap would never have been mentioned once if Old Firm FC had won!

That be me... every phone in, every interview over the next year I can guarantee its mentioned

I thought we could have a buzz word/phrase competition…..
1st word or phrase said on the BBC1 scotland 6.30pm Thursday wins
Here’s a few ideas;

unlucky
Disaster
Red card
Penalty tae the rainjurs
Auld and disabled
Heavy handed policing
VAR

you all get the gist, this thread is not a discussion, just state your word or phrase….
The eleventh placed Bundesliga side....

Members online

Latest posts

Back