By the skin of my gums I just made it.

It’s my birthday today and I’m so lucky to be here!

My dad told me later on that if I had been born on the 12th he was going to take me to the Clyde and drown me. But thanks to my mum she managed to have me by 9.30pm so just made it by the skin of my gums (no teeth at this point). And yes still got my own teeth just before ye all enquire - no quite full circle just yet.

I’ve just found out that I share my birthday with one of the great Celtic players Charlie Tully.
There is great story on CQN about him scoring a hatrick of goals from corner kicks. Still canny master the uploading lark sorry!

Hope I haven’t bored everyone with this wee story of a near miss all due to the hatefest that still continues to this day.
Happy Birthday, CelticRose?

My dad told me later on that if I had been born on the 12th he was going to take me to the Clyde and drown me. But thanks to my mum she managed to have me by 9.30pm so just made it by the skin of my gums (no teeth at this point). And yes still got my own teeth just before ye all enquire - no quite full circle just yet.

I’ve just found out that I share my birthday with one of the great Celtic players Charlie Tully.
There is great story on CQN about him scoring a hatrick of goals from corner kicks. Still canny master the uploading lark sorry!

Hope I haven’t bored everyone with this wee story of a near miss all due to the hatefest that still continues to this day.
Wishing you a Very Happy Birthday Rose
I hope you enjoy a wonderful day
HH

happy birthday CelticRose,have a great day!

Happy birthday Celtic rose (y)

Well heres one to make you happy today as it never worked out for this guy,
https://www.thefreelibrary.com/Findlay+swaps+birthday+to+beat+blues.-a060570043

1562860499212.png

Back