Caldwell

patmeech

A bitter man or as I should say another DICKHEAD give me a job I'll say anything you want one of worst c/half's I have ever seen captaining celtic what made him worse was he thought he was Beckenbauer (in his dreams) but to get on greasy pole wouldn't be surprised if suddenly became surprise witness for the (BOY WHO CRIED WOLF) MR TRAYNOR

Caldwell isn't as daft as some folk are suggesting. He's always been excellent at looking out for himself. He knows the media up here, smells there's a vacancy coming as a BBC Scotland leading pundit and sees himself as the Old Firmist Celtic guy who will tow the line and be acceptable to the line.

Jim Spence was on BBC Scotland radio this morning talking about Jim McLean - he got hounded out for simply telling the truth, same goes with Michael Stewart.

To make a statement like that makes you wonder about his mental ability ,? Quest is why would he come out with stuff like this ,apart from knowing feck all about us ,he is obviously after a post somewhere in media ,feel sorry for these people ,just made himself number one target for derogatory comments on all Celtic forums ,question ,on what basis does he base these comments on !hh

To make a statement like that makes you wonder about his mental ability ,? Quest is why would he come out with stuff like this ,apart from knowing feck all about us ,he is obviously after a post somewhere in media ,feel sorry for these people ,just made himself number one target for derogatory comments on all Celtic forums ,question ,on what basis does he base these comments on !hh
Probably Ray on the basis that he got to read the questions before he answered..
We need to question the football knowledge of anyone who could say that more-or-less is better than French Eddy,,that statement alone tells me this was another staged farce by Traynor and his employees at his BBC radio cartoon show..

HH.

It rankles more than anything else!!!! ,question to be asked,why? when he played for us he was well treated by the club /supporters,not brilliant but did his job ,have had and do have better,Have to question mentality,his aptitude , hard to understand his comment ,?who is on top of league ,who is playing with panache,skill,getting results ,how do we do this with inferior players,if sevco are so good ,why are the chasing their tails ,I think this is down to slippy being in charge !!!! Done nowt ,looks like continuing!!!! ,team gerrard have portrayed this guy as infallible,!!!!!?all the pundits ,including ex celts ,as if he is some god ,PISH, Caldwell, stock your comments where the sun don shine ,if we WERE shite,could maybe see some point in your comments,have a good look in the mirror,hh

Could rent his forehead out, as a billboard
Can only imagine what big John Hartson & Chris Sutton, would say if they ran into him
"Lets go to our correspondent Gary Caldwell for his latest insight..."

4sMHKj5.jpg

Never a fan of him on the park and I had him earmarked as a bellend off of it a long time ago. Mind those cringeworthy double page interviews he used to do in the red tops? Ffs that inbred hungry shag yer ain sister type of grin he used to do
unnamed (1).jpg
Aye that one

Members online

Latest posts

Back