Call it Out - Has Called Them Out

The thing is, I don't particularly mind their annual clown parades.

I just see it as a further opportunity to laugh at their absurdity and overall insanity.

My only issue is their constant desire to inflict provocation and abuse at ALL Catholics throughout Scotland and Northern Ireland. If they want to continue being a laughing stock, let it be confined to their own strongholds.

Nothing any rational or sane person says is ever going to change their mind about their sense of entitlement or their hatred of what they dare not understand, but let them ponce about in their own wee hunlands and let decent folk go about their business in peace.

The fact those fancy dressed fuckwits have demanded the walk up the jelly beans shitepipe past that chapel all these years shows these drunken inbreds as the trouble making louts that they are. St. Luke's in the Gorbals is another that has been targeted for years also. Always remember been stuck in that chapel a number of times while a huge mob of them go through their repertoire of hatestanding on the street outside for 10mins minimum.
These bastirts have been clogging our streets up for far too many years now, nothing worse than been stuck on a bus behind one of these drunken marches, time to stand up n remind these Neanderthals that Glasgow's Green n White! HH?

The fact those fancy dressed fuckwits have demanded the walk up the jelly beans shitepipe past that chapel all these years shows these drunken inbreds as the trouble making louts that they are. St. Luke's in the Gorbals is another that has been targeted for years also. Always remember been stuck in that chapel a number of times while a huge mob of them go through their repertoire of hatestanding on the street outside for 10mins minimum.
These bastirts have been clogging our streets up for far too many years now, nothing worse than been stuck on a bus behind one of these drunken marches, time to stand up n remind these Neanderthals that Glasgow's Green n White! HH?

Not so much fancy dressed fuckwits as NANCY dressed fuckwits. ???

I just see it as a further opportunity to laugh at their absurdity and overall insanity.

My only issue is their constant desire to inflict provocation and abuse at ALL Catholics throughout Scotland and Northern Ireland. If they want to continue being a laughing stock, let it be confined to their own strongholds.

Nothing any rational or sane person says is ever going to change their mind about their sense of entitlement or their hatred of what they dare not understand, but let them ponce about in their own wee hunlands and let decent folk go about their business in peace.
Fair enough SP, they only problem with this is, it allows them to continue to indoctrinate their own offspring and communities, thus making a never ending problem. Here, in the North, they live for the month of July, they start gathering for bonfires from the start of the year in places. They should be banned, but it will never happen. HH

The Orange Order:

Today, in the 21st Century, circa July 2019;

...are set up specifically to wallow and gloat in the deaths of Roman Catholics, and others, who suffer brutality, violence and bloody malfeasance at the hands of a mentally challenged sub-human species.

A hate-fest of wickedness, and pure evil, orchestrated by people who are beyond any form of sympathy or consideration, except from those that are brought up with the same bitterness and hostility, akin to that of the earliest ancients and Troglodytic cave dwellers.

The Orange Order today is the embarrassment of the known world, yet obviously enjoy the attention, disgust and rancour they exude and project to others, including those once considered to be from the Third World.

They trail peoples from countries who have made great progress in joining civilised cultures, able to co-habit the planet with us imparting peace, love and understanding to all.

It is no coincidence that both the Scottish and Northern Irish governments STILL allow the retarded and backward practices of an outdated, depraved and heinous Klan of immoral degeneracy loosed on our streets, when you consider they both have the mindset of leaders who fawn and participate as combatants for the unspeakable embarrassment that is all things The Orange Order.

But then, this is Great Britain in the 21st Century....isn't it?

Fair enough SP, they only problem with this is, it allows them to continue to indoctrinate their own offspring and communities, thus making a never ending problem. Here, in the North, they live for the month of July, they start gathering for bonfires from the start of the year in places. They should be banned, but it will never happen. HH
I know, 1888, I was a bit inappropriately flippant about it and didn't refer to the hereditary features.

In all honesty, and seriousness, I would gladly have their clownishness confined to the scrapheap where it belongs. Alongside the dead club they folly folly and their antiquated and fucked up mindset.

Oh no its seriously deformed peepul scaring normal good looking folk

Ah Ah Boo Boo ???

I know, 1888, I was a bit inappropriately flippant about it and didn't refer to the hereditary features.

In all honesty, and seriousness, I would gladly have their clownishness confined to the scrapheap where it belongs. Alongside the dead club they folly folly and their antiquated and fucked up mindset.
Thats it pal. You climb off the fence and no get splinters. Especially wi scum. Your just too nice at times on those that are un deserving

Members online

Latest posts

Back