Call it Out - Has Called Them Out

I'd like to accept that award on behalf of Dundee, JC

No doubt the stunning architecture, positive use of green spaces, and the beautiful population must have made that decision easy for the judges.

Either that or we had Dipshit Dave dishing out more dirty brown bribe bags filled with his ill-gotten gains.

I have no qualms awarding you that award you were awarded.... SP.
Dundee's finest.
Definitely the best place in Scotland....this side of Andromeda....I'mean Govan.. I said Govan Shammy and Maria....crawl, crawl!!

Would have recommended you get it anyway.. and very happy to lose it to you ....the astute, adroit, perceptive, shrewd, discerning AND insightful SP......can't think of anyone this side of Govan more deserving than you bud...

(see wot a' did there SP?) (see wot a' did)
The girls are all happy now.....that side of 'erm Scotland.... shall we say!
..... 'Am no daft!

Dundee's finest.
Definitely the best place in Scotland....this side of Andromeda....I'mean Govan.. I said Govan Shammy and Maria....crawl, crawl!!

Would have recommended you get it anyway.. and very happy to lose it to you ....the astute, adroit, perceptive, shrewd, discerning AND insightful SP......can't think of anyone this side of Govan more deserving than you bud...

..... 'Am no daft!
JC, I dropped myself in that deep dark pit a while back and I'm still trying to dig myself oot.

They West Coast lassies hae some memory, so it'll take a lot more suckin up (and probably some jewellery) to get oot o this ane

Dundee's finest.

..... 'Am no daft!

I think y’all sit on the fence too much in Dundee ??

JC, I dropped myself in that deep dark pit a while back and I'm still trying to dig myself oot.

They West Coast lassies hae some memory, so it'll take a lot more suckin up (and probably some jewellery) to get oot o this ane

...I've got a ladder and could help pull you out mate......unless... of course you don't want to be rescued from Shammy and Maria........
I understand if you told me to piss off bud......but could ye handle them both....Ha ha ha

...I've got a ladder and could help pull you out mate......unless... of course you don't want to be rescued from Shammy and Maria........
I understand if you told me to piss off bud......but could ye handle them both....Ha ha ha
FFS, JC.........I was digging deeper to get away from them!!!!

The red-hot gates of hell seemed like a safer option

Members online

Latest posts

Back