Call it Out - Has Called Them Out

Ban all marches,the Scottish government were quick enough to jump on to the football bandwagon are they so afraid of the odious orange order that they cannot call them out and stop all marches.the Hibs as well may i add

Ban all marches,the Scottish government were quick enough to jump on to the football bandwagon are they so afraid of the odious orange order that they cannot call them out and stop all marches.the Hibs as well may i add

Hey you ma granny was Hibs Hierarchy ??

No tbh i totally agree

Only if i can keep smack a hun month though ??

But she never mentioned Govan Maria...!!!
and after the afternoon I've had, I'm away tae have a lie down....and it wasn't wi' workin' for a change.
Thanks to all the contributers for the hilarity today...but it's a wee rest aff this site...otherwise it's the A & E at Ninewells for me!!.

I know it's only a wee thing, JC, but could you refer to the manky mob as coming from Ipox and no Govan? Cheers pal.

I know it's only a wee thing, JC, but could you refer to the manky mob as coming from Ipox and no Govan? Cheers pal.

Hi Shammy;

I'm sorry if I've upset you or anyone else on here by that, it certainly wasn't my intention.
Been to Diebrox several times over the years but always thought of it as in Govan......so please excuse my ignorance.
I've worked everywhere in Scotland and the UK, countless times in Glasgow, and assumed all the signs said Ibrox was in Govan.

Coming from Dundee (recently voted the best place in Scotland to live) I won't make that mistake again..........now that 'av been telt !!
Appreciate you letting me know.

Would never want to pee off one of my own and our great Celtic family.
Cheers Shammy and thanks for understanding.

Hi Shammy;

I'm sorry if I've upset you or anyone else on here by that, it certainly wasn't my intention.
Been to Diebrox several times over the years but always thought of it as in Govan......so please excuse my ignorance.
I've worked everywhere in Scotland and the UK, countless times in Glasgow, and assumed all the signs said Ibrox was in Govan.

Coming from Dundee (recently voted the best place in Scotland to live) I won't make that mistake again..........now that 'av been telt !!
Appreciate you letting me know.

Would never want to pee off one of my own and our great Celtic family.
Cheers Shammy and thanks for understanding.

Don’t you worry yer wee cotton socks our JC, she’s a tough burd oor Shammy ffs she eats pies ???

Members online

Latest posts

Back