CALL IT OUT

Look big man we got what we deserved.

We sang the sad orange ba****d song.

This was not about the songs that are wrong.....this was about the desire and we didn’t enough of it
It is about the songs we got slaughtered in the media last week on the sayso of Derek McInnes and a couple of other wankers I posted that wie about twenty minutes tae go no about the songs that’s whit wrong ayewe were shite let’s put up wie it well naw fuckin sick off it to many cunts brush it aff when it’s aimed at us well fuck it nae fukin mare ??HH

Look big man we got what we deserved.

We sang the sad orange ba****d song.

This was not about the songs that are wrong.....this was about the desire and we didn’t enough of it
This is true BUT and it's a big but these are the people who call us out for singing SOB ? Come on we have to put up with this shite and not a word said Double standard here but then it always has been this way Raging at the lack of fight in our team the day A huge clear out needed

How many then 2,3 the shirt doesn’t shrink to fit inferior players but if you inferior tae start with yerfucked

I understand that you’re disappointed......so am I

They sang songs that were out of order.....so did we.

They wanted it more than we did today....that’s indisputable.

At the end of the day we are the Champions.

The only thing that matters between now and the end of the season is that we turn up for the Cup Final.....I’m betting that we do

We where shite end of
Yep time to look forward, everyone can see investment is required. invincible and dominance does not last forever, unless you freshen up, we have the money to domestically wipe the floor with anyone in Scotland, so that has to be the goal.
Have to keep the deluded accepting second place and no trophies as an achievement, and that requires keeping it like that.
Some need to take a look in the mirror and decide were they want to be, for some it is not here.
quote-celtic-jerseys-are-not-for-second-best-they-don-t-shrink-to-fit-inferior-players-jock-st...jpg

PL chose a stop gap, lenny needs to improve, establishment games

Back