Calling Archbishop Duffy.

117782715_3477521612334673_975038551648779729_n.png
do you create these gifs and posters just for celtic forums

hahahahahaha

do you have a big pile of posters that you can access made to share on the celtic forums

oh thats a cracker

feck all to do with football but ill share it anyway so I can get some attention

TGM

Rational doesn't contradict itself every time it gives a verdict :p:p:p:p

Rational, aye good one

Narcissism isn't rational
Contradiction isn't rational

invisible blokes in sky aint rational. Which religion teaches the invisible bloke in the sky?

Repeating the same insane counter intuitive arguments that dont actually address anything that has been claimed is irrational

Neuroticism is irrational

But the irrational false foundation attack is a hun methodology for self delusion.

its simple. false religion does not nullify virtue

virtue doesn't evolve

you either have it or you dont

you can practise it till you understand it

but if you reject virtue then you are vitriolic and that is delusional

the fruit of the spirit is true virtue which leads to truth and love

And if your full of truth and love then you are full of the gifts of the holy spirit

for god is truth and love

if you understand truth and love then you just met god.

if atheists claim to be rational but reject truth and love then really their nihilistic dilemma proves they are lacking in truth and love.

for true religion preaches the way the truth and the life which is christ full of grace teaching you about truth and love and the beatitudes that lead to truth and love.

if you preach vice then you preach hate

And if you hate your bound to get irate
Jesus christ TET how many times to i have to plead for you to talk in "laymans terms". Ffs i spend half my times on wikipedia and consulting a dictionary. 🤪

Jesus christ TET how many times to i have to plead for you to talk in "laymans terms". Ffs i spend half my times on wikipedia and consulting a dictionary. 🤪

The fabled Babel Fish from The Hitchhiker's Guide would have been of little use to you Stevie.
We're talking about somebody who apparently believes I'm a hun.
As you can attest I'm one of the few forum members to prove their existence in the real world by spending money to get the use of your season ticket and appearing in Glasgow to claim it.
So that would either mean I'm the bestest most dedicatedest hun agent of all time or thon clown is a pathologically deranged nipplehead.

The fabled Babel Fish from The Hitchhiker's Guide would have been of little use to you Stevie.
As you can attest I'm one of the few forum members to prove their existence in the real world by spending money to get the use of your season ticket and appearing in Glasgow to claim it.
So that would either mean I'm the bestest most dedicatedest hun agent of all time or thon clown is a pathologically deranged nipplehead.
Even if it turned out you didn't support sevco

You would still be a hun.

You like destruction
You promote nihilistic philosophy
And the only thing you ever loved in world is self

Your evil eyes dont belong in paradise

Even if it turned out you didn't support sevco

You would still be a hun.

You like destruction
You promote nihilistic philosophy
And the only thing you ever loved in world is self

Your evil eyes dont belong in paradise
Pick an organisation you want to verify my bona fides; Sinn Féin, Saorádh, IRSP, Sinn Féin Poblachtach, Whoever the fuck you like muppet. Bring it or fuck off out of my face you pathetic waste of wank.

Pick an organisation you want to verify my bona fides; Sinn Féin, Saorádh, IRSP, Sinn Féin Poblachtach, Whoever the fuck you like muppet. Bring it or fuck off out of my face you pathetic waste of wank.
even if you turned out not to be a sevco man

your whole philosophy is hun

that ok with you hun

you wanking while your writing your pish now.

sad

Utterly pathetic keyboard walter. I pity you weelad. I'll chat to Stevie and mebbe we can have
a charity event to get you your hole

even if you turned out not to be a sevco man

your whole philosophy is hun

that ok with you hun
That's your answer to me offering up my identity for verification by multiple reputable political organisations in Ireland.
Cos you're fucking nobody. A slabbery wee cunt with a keyboard. I exist in the real world cunt. I'll happily show up in Glasgow. Any future communication should involve a face to face. Otherwise get the fuck out of my face with your deceitful shite.

That's your answer to me offering up my identity for verification by multiple reputable political organisations in Ireland.
Cos you're fucking nobody. A slabbery wee cunt with a keyboard. I exist in the real world cunt. I'll happily show up in Glasgow. Any future communication should involve a face to face. Otherwise get the fuck out of my face with your deceitful shite.
Hahahahahahaha

Seriously cunt; let's meet up in the real world in an environment guaranteed by forum members,
You gonna fly in from New York?

Or is that Devon?

Walter Mitty doesn't have any flies on you.

What you planning to do bring some dynamite and a bag of eckies and a skull and cross bones with your wooden leg?

Your somebody in the real world hahahahaha

You no coping with the satire?

Your on a Celtic forum filling up page after page with vile phlegm. your an angry child with low emotional intelligence and a need for attention.

:p:p:p:p:p:p

Your a nihilist who thinks the world is meaningless but you wanna blow people up for kicks.

Naw pal, your alright, HH🍀

Members online

Latest posts

Back