Calling Archbishop Duffy.

We
You gonna fly in from New York?

Or is that Devon?

Walter Mitty doesn't have any flies on you.

What you planning to do bring some dynamite and a bag of eckies and a skull and cross bones with your wooden leg?

Your somebody in the real world hahahahaha

TomMaryCrunchies.jpg

You no coping with the satire?

Your on a Celtic forum filling up page after page with vile phlegm. your an angry child with low emotional intelligence and a need for attention.

:p:p:p:p:p:p

Your a nihilist who thinks the world is meaningless but you wanna blow people up for kicks.

Rational doesn't contradict itself every time it gives a verdict :p:p:p:p

Rational, aye good one

Narcissism isn't rational
Contradiction isn't rational

invisible blokes in sky aint rational. Which religion teaches the invisible bloke in the sky?

Repeating the same insane counter intuitive arguments that dont actually address anything that has been claimed is irrational

Neuroticism is irrational

But the irrational false foundation attack is a hun methodology for self delusion.

its simple. false religion does not nullify virtue

virtue doesn't evolve

you either have it or you dont

you can practise it till you understand it

but if you reject virtue then you are vitriolic and that is delusional

the fruit of the spirit is true virtue which leads to truth and love

And if your full of truth and love then you are full of the gifts of the holy spirit

for god is truth and love

if you understand truth and love then you just met god.

if atheists claim to be rational but reject truth and love then really their nihilistic dilemma proves they are lacking in truth and love.

for true religion preaches the way the truth and the life which is christ full of grace teaching you about truth and love and the beatitudes that lead to truth and love.

if you preach vice then you preach hate

And if you hate your bound to get irate

Show me the love God has in these quotes from the big book of psychopathy Tet. Or was he just having a bad day? People really need to read the bible, its all in there.

Show me the love God has in these quotes from the big book of psychopathy Tet. Or was he just having a bad day? People really need to read the bible, its all in there.

You want to study the bible do it in context.

I dont do snippets out of context.

you wanna fill me in on your context of those passages and why you came to your conclusions then ill give you my opinions on your snippets.

read it cover to cover then find out what the church you hate teaches on those particular snippets and then explain why your interpretation is correct.

I will give you one important snippet that captures the spirit that answers all your missconceptions

"I am the bread of life. Your ancestors ate the manna in the wilderness, yet they died. But here is the bread that comes down from heaven, which anyone may eat and not die. I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever."

You love reading the out of context twisted scriptures, why no read the in context version of your

ah but whatabooutthis then

:p

Last edited:

you wanna fill me in on your context of those passages and why you came to your conclusions then ill give you my opinions on your snippets.

read it cover to cover then find out what the church you hate teaches on those particular snippets and then explain why your interpretation is correct.

I will give you one important snippet that captures the spirit that answers all your missconceptions

"I am the bread of life. Your ancestors ate the manna in the wilderness, yet they died. But here is the bread that comes down from heaven, which anyone may eat and not die. I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever."

You love reading the out of context twisted scriptures, why no read the in context version of your

Am no gettin involved in this. I have previous and it didn't end well 🤣

Only a psychopath would write that shite in any context. And we havent even touched on how he tells 7s slavery is ok and the rules. It's a fucking book bursting at the seems with evil and death threats. The "god" character would be behind bars today and be wearing a Hannibal Lector mask.

Only a psychopath would write that shite in any context. And we havent even touched on how he tells 7s slavery is ok and the rules. It's a fucking book bursting at the seems with evil and death threats. The "god" character would be behind bars today and be wearing a Hannibal Lector mask.
explain it in context to see if your correct

now since your unable to rationalise other than through excessive narcissistic subjective way, and refuse to lay out your evidence in a coherent manner and like to divert away from the point your making, it may well be that you are correct that your interpretation is pathological.

Now do it rationally

1 point at a time.

lets see how rational you can be.

now since your unable to rationalise other than through excessive narcissistic subjective way, and refuse to lay out your evidence in a coherent manner and like to divert away from the point your making, it may well be that you are correct that your interpretation is pathological.

Now do it rationally

1 point at a time.

lets see how rational you can be.
TET and 26 i think it's obvious you guys have differences, i respect that but never lose respect for each other. It's simply different perspectives but at the end of it all we're on the same side. HH🍀

TET and 26 i think it's obvious you guys have differences, i respect that but never lose respect for each other. It's simply different perspectives but at the end of it all we're on the same side. HH🍀
I dont fall out with anyone

But if they have an occult system of secrets

I sometimes like to play their game with their rules to see how much thought they actually put into their own superior philosophy

One rule for them different rules for everybody else

very similar to the pathology of the occultists in the ra peepo temples

They like to create false foundation and declare the laws according to their interpretation which contradicts their so called philosophy of life

Are always right but just won't divulge the reasoning behind their superior verdicts

And refuse to apologise when found to be talking mince

I have all the time in the world for my emotional little friends

they dont do spirituality but like to claim they are rational

but dont really realise reason is mental

mental is not corporal

therefore its spiritual

you cant see a thought

But they claim that you must be able to see something for it to be rationalised

wrong

eyes are senses

they senses work for the mind (or should. reason trumps feelings)

the mind faculties of will, imagination, intellect and memory are all spiritual faculties that cooperate inside a temporal body.

reason is spiritual

rational is not bent by feelings

reason bent by wrong feelings is irrational

but the emotional person will call that reason or common sense

but spirit is above sense

and can never dictate corporal feelings to the spiritual domain

That would fall under inverted law

where feelings dictate actions rather than reason

feelings and emotions are very often wrong.

a non virtuous mind cannot tame the wild passions of the feelings

hence the spiritual war inside every human is body versus spirit, mind of matter, truth over error

and error can never defeat truth even if the body denies its spirit is real

Back