Can anyone tell me?

Hamilton I understand, are heavily sponsored by Douglas Park.....in fact their ground is called New Douglas Park.....why is this allowed when Park I believe, is a director of the Rangers IL?

Remember this one

Hamilton Academical have revealed they have lost a “substantial” amount of money, believed to be around £900,000, after falling victim to an “elaborate fraud”. The Scottish Premiership club stated that directors have had to plug the financial gap themselves following the incident.

Remember this one

Hamilton Academical have revealed they have lost a “substantial” amount of money, believed to be around £900,000, after falling victim to an “elaborate fraud”. The Scottish Premiership club stated that directors have had to plug the financial gap themselves following the incident.
Not a fan of Hamilton, and don't like seeing money stolen from people (except the gullibillies), but I wish this money could have been spent improving the club (or pitch) to make Scottish fitba stronger.

Hamilton I understand, are heavily sponsored by Douglas Park.....in fact their ground is called New Douglas Park.....why is this allowed when Park I believe, is a director of the Rangers IL?
Their old stadium was called Douglas Park, the link to Douglas Park is just one of they coinkydinks.

It's more likely the case that Douglas Park (hun) was named after Douglas Park (septic tank) as some kind of sick, twisted hun pun.

Members online

Latest posts

Back