'Can I hire you to video my son's party?' Jonny Hayes' homer offer to Scotty Sinclair

If hes putting in the effort and work then I hope Lenny gives him a chance. He deserves it. What a player he has been for us.
I do believe he has taken Celtic to his heart. He will definitely want to be here for the 10 and after that he will be a guy who goes back south and promotes Celtic and scottish football to the muppets down here that belittle and turn their nose up to our league.

If hes putting in the effort and work then I hope Lenny gives him a chance. He deserves it. What a player he has been for us.
I do believe he has taken Celtic to his heart. He will definitely want to be here for the 10 and after that he will be a guy who goes back south and promotes Celtic and scottish football to the muppets down here that belittle and turn their nose up to our league.

If he's on his game he's better than Morgan but he's just so unreliable that he's either had to be subbed or benched as a sub so he can't be proving anything to Lenny to justify a start.

If he's on his game he's better than Morgan but he's just so unreliable that he's either had to be subbed or benched as a sub so he can't be proving anything to Lenny to justify a start.
Statistically he was awful against the bigger teams in 2019, and sadly looked a bit to disinterested in too many games (IMO).

However, I think he might have gotten his hunger back and has something to prove to NFL so hoping he will come out all guns blazing like his first season with us. I think this is his last chance at glory by winning more trophies at the mighty Hoops otherwise his career fizzles out at some English Championship club. Let's hope he does because he is rightly considered a hero for his heroics in the unbelievable invincible season.

Statistically he was awful against the bigger teams in 2019, and sadly looked a bit to disinterested in too many games (IMO).

However, I think he might have gotten his hunger back and has something to prove to NFL so hoping he will come out all guns blazing like his first season with us. I think this is his last chance at glory by winning more trophies at the mighty Hoops otherwise his career fizzles out at some English Championship club. Let's hope he does because he is rightly considered a hero for his heroics in the unbelievable invincible season.
How do you know he has his hunger back, BB?

How do you know he has his hunger back, BB?
Obviously I don't know for sure, but I guess I'm just hoping he has sorted himself out.

I'm hoping him posting his video of the extra training means he is publicly fighting for his place in a respectful manner. Some players in his position would have spat the dummy out but he has never done that. I think him and his family "get" the Celtic family so I want him to fight back because his latter performances last season were mostly terrible.

I think it'll take a lot to convince Lenny now that he has other players he can put in instead of Sincy.
I've given Sincy a lot of stick because I know that there is a decent player in there if he can prise him out.
I'm the same Shammy - I gave him stick because he does have the skills and wasn't delivering. I'd like to see Shved again as I thought we had a good signing there but I think Elyanoussi will contribute well for us this season.

Sincy can still contribute too though as I hope we don't have players getting run into the ground playing 60+ games this season again. Then if he gets a chance and does well then he'll maybe force his way into the team again. If he does then good news for us and if not then we have plenty of options in his place.

Well said BB, wherever he goes he will always be an Invincible to us HH

Nothing wrong with fighting for a jersey, in fact it should be encouraged. If the guy wants to prove a point then thats exactly what we would like as fans, its great when a player throws it back at fans or nay sayers by proving them wrong, then it only becomes a win win scenario, happy with that attitude.

Excellent point, Bridie. I think the previous manager had a tendency to run the players into the ground (like that guy in your avatar, who I'm also looking forward to coming back soon) :)
Yes Larry. We used to boast about how our young players (KT one season then CalMac the year after) had played more football than anyone else in the world, as if this was a good thing and something to be proud of. The reality is we should have enough backup to proactively rest a player or two in selected matches BEFORE they start to break down with injuries. Hoping Lenny has learnt from Rodgers mistakes.

Yes Larry. We used to boast about how our young players (KT one season then CalMac the year after) had played more football than anyone else in the world, as if this was a good thing and something to be proud of. The reality is we should have enough backup to proactively rest a player or two in selected matches BEFORE they start to break down with injuries. Hoping Lenny has learnt from Rodgers mistakes.

Surely we have more strength and depth to the pool now that we don't have to run players into the ground. It's up to Lenny to manage the situation better than BR did.

Members online

Latest posts

Back