Can it get any worse than it is..

green sprig

Watched 10 mins. Not a tackle was made. Halftime they stay on the pitch with water bottles. Didn't see much geeing up but he's working through an interpreter. He's in for a shock in Scotland. We could have got Yogi for less and he's much the same.

Aye I reckon we're making a boo boo with this Postecoglou guy but let's be honest no even Yogi would touch the Celtic job with the shitshow going on right noo....he's smarter than the average bear remember (especially the Sevvie ones)! Sayin that...he dis tend to lose his shit at the sight of a picinic basket so maybe he could be tempted!

Ano ano...got my coat! 😂(y)

Last edited:
In fairness, I vaguely remember Liverpool taking 6 aff o' Stoke in Slippy's last game when Brenda was the manager. I mind Big Billy takin' a skelpin' aff the Arsenal in pre-season prior to doing the Centenary Double.

One swallow doth not a Summer make, but I'd rather spit than swallow, so go figure.....

Aye I reckon we're making a boo boo with this Postecoglou guy but let's be honest no even Yogi would touch the Celtic job with the shitshow going on right noo....he's smarter than the average bear remember (no the Sevvie ones)! Sayin that...he dis tend to lose his shit at the sight of a picinic basket so maybe he could be tempted!

Ano ano...got my coat! 😂(y)

(Update) Celtic U-Turn on Postecoglou Appointment - Peter Lawell last seen frantically making cheese and pickle sandwiches! :LOL:

Members online

Latest posts

Back