Can the Huns really survive this

Sports direct wanted to stay open during this lockdown insisting that they are needed as a service as the sell (not giveaway ) gym eqiuipment and fitness clothes, and that people will need this stuff as they cannot go to the gym etc as they are in isolation, could not make this guy up, basically he does not want to pay his staff money if they are not at work and the huns thought he would back down for his court litigations, this guy would sell anything not bolted down, he would sue you for a penny and pay the legal fees doing it just to flex their muscles and put you down, this is the greedy showing their true colours when in time of most need, we need to remember these bastards for this reason alone, they could have manufactured or paid for resources needed by the NHS, these are the snakes that slither among decent folk, we will remember, Branson, Ashley, Apple, Amazon, and others.
These guys, the nouveau riche, are the worst examples of capitalism, Boab.

Their delicate egos and inferiority complexes mean that they have to be seen as being strong when someday takes a liberty.

Ashley is a bastard and his ego won't allow a two-bit operation to show him up as weak and ineffectual. Even if he loses money in the long run, he is still going to pound that lot because they took too many liberties.

In a perfect world, they would all go down in flames, but I'll settle for seeing a smug cockney if it means the death of Hun Jnr.

Much as I detest sports direct attitude to their workers, I was wondering now that they have been embarrassed into shutting if Big Mike might up the ante on chasing the Zombies for his lost revenue. 🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️
He likely would, 50, if it weren't for the legal system going into meltdown as well.

That's another issue for the huns because the cockerknee is going to be wanting the interest he would have accrued on that figure too.

We all know this would be a good time for them to dump their responsibilities again but they would surely appear in some other form and still have 54 titles. I'd love to know where they are getting their finance from if they do actually survive this shitty virus, the books should be highly interesting.
If they appear in some other vampire guise, this time there is no way that Peter Lawell and the Celtic Board can agree to it or fudge and obfuscate on the issue.

It would be a complete betrayal of Celtic supporters.

If the Celtic Board and Peter Lawell do not do so then they are not looking after the best financial interests of the shareholders, because Rangers can and then will use the notion that they are the most successful football team in world football to attract sponsorship, players, management team, PR kudos etc.,
This then impacts the quality that they can put on the pitch and financially how much prize money they can earn, access to Europe, and the whole cycle is recreated and financially multiplied to their benefit.
Other Scottish Clubs also need to wise up to this as well and not kowtow to them again Once was enough. This continyation lie must not be preserved or tolerated again.
HH ☘

Sadly it isn't just sevco that are in financial meltdown. It is pretty much every single senior team from the Premier League down to the Highland/Lowland leagues and probably some of the big Junior clubs too.

Celtic are best placed due to Lawwell ignoring dafties like me who wanted him to invest more in players rather than bizarrely squirrel it away for some unseen rainy day. Now either he has gotten very lucky or is some sort of genius with super-powers so he could to see into the future and knew anout this global financial meltdown.

After us, I would have thought Aberdeen were next placed to survive financially. The fact that their Chairman has so publicly stated they will struggle is a bit worry.

Even well run clubs are in deep shit. I saw that my hometown team, Forfar, who usually scrape by each year breaking even are worried because they now have a financial hole of £80K due to losses of gate money, sponsorship, fund raisers and pitch hire. There are many much bigger teams who aren't so well run and will have much larger losses.

Sadly I fear that there will be many teams who go to the wall, along with a lot of small businesses and some large corporations and high street brands. We may need a large restructuring just depending on which teams surviveid this goes on for a few more months.

If it wasn't for them being banned from Europe for 3 seasons I wouldn't be surprised if sevco went into administration to write off so much debt. They might not get a choice as they have been grossly mismanaged for the whole of their existence.

Totally agree with you BB. Decent hard working business and clubs will be destroyed before this settles. So sad and for all stakeholders associated with them.
I used to comfort myself with the thought that Peter Lawell was amassing a war chest for the final TIAR season. To put a team on the pitch of the calibre of some of our great sides as a thank you to the support in a history making year. I know its absolutely nieve and deluded comfort thinking. I didn't reach the stage for the Deudamol comfort but it stopped me from screaming profanities at times!
But we still need to be wary of whatever vulture lands on the carcass of Rangers when the implosion happens as it inevitably will.
Hope you, members and all of yours are safe. HH to better days.

Sadly it isn't just sevco that are in financial meltdown. It is pretty much every single senior team from the Premier League down to the Highland/Lowland leagues and probably some of the big Junior clubs too.

Celtic are best placed due to Lawwell ignoring dafties like me who wanted him to invest more in players rather than bizarrely squirrel it away for some unseen rainy day. Now either he has gotten very lucky or is some sort of genius with super-powers so he could to see into the future and knew anout this global financial meltdown.

After us, I would have thought Aberdeen were next placed to survive financially. The fact that their Chairman has so publicly stated they will struggle is a bit worry.

Even well run clubs are in deep shit. I saw that my hometown team, Forfar, who usually scrape by each year breaking even are worried because they now have a financial hole of £80K due to losses of gate money, sponsorship, fund raisers and pitch hire. There are many much bigger teams who aren't so well run and will have much larger losses.

Sadly I fear that there will be many teams who go to the wall, along with a lot of small businesses and some large corporations and high street brands. We may need a large restructuring just depending on which teams surviveid this goes on for a few more months.

If it wasn't for them being banned from Europe for 3 seasons I wouldn't be surprised if sevco went into administration to write off so much debt. They might not get a choice as they have been grossly mismanaged for the whole of their existence.
I think he did see a financial crash coming, BB, but not as a consequence of covid-19.

The American markets were teetering on the brink due to the trade wars with China and several other countries and it looked like it was eventually going to take its toll on the markets.

I'm not an expert, but I'm sure somebody more well informed will confirm that there was a probability of this happening and thus starting a domino effect around the world economies. I think that that pre-existing tension explains the absolute collapse of Wall Street within three days. The Fed were ordered to stop the haemorrhaging by propping up the DOW with a $1.3 trillion injection and the recovery lasted for approximately one hour.

That's $1.3 trillion that could have been used to buy testing kits, develop vaccines and support the working and lower classes.

PL knows these markets well and is likely aware of the fragile web that holds up football finances. I think he played with a canny hand, but he still got extremely lucky in this thing.

In further defence of PL, after his various meetings last summer with Ajax and other similarly positioned clubs, it seems he might have recognised the importance of having the 'buy-in' reasonably to hand if there was some kind of revolution in how European football is produced and presented.

Although Celtic would always be an attractive proposition due to their global appeal and marketing potential, I still think that any likely candidates would have to have the stake to buy into the competition.

Think of it as one of those high-roller high-stakes poker invitationals in Monte Carlo or Las Vegas.

Lending companies will also have debts to pay from bad calls they made before this broke, loans on top of loans will be called in. As you say this is just the bedding in stage the full impacyt is yet to blossom.
The Governement and Corporate shops are talking about credit card pin card payments only soon, not a good time to have large quantities of drug money sitting around needing filtered away, those old 50 and score notes are now going out of circulation as the new ones come in, time is ticking.
it's a calamity, that's what it is. Surely someone out there will rescue the peepell.
"Ho! Lizzie .... Any spare change ma'am"

If you go against Karma, nature, honesty and all good things in life......like they have done...then you have to prepare for the consequences....They will never change.....Once bitten..twice shy...no wi them...They canny help it....Even amongst their own kind...The thing is...they still think its awbudy elses fault....Aye they'll gan doon agin

If you go against Karma, nature, honesty and all good things in life......like they have done...then you have to prepare for the consequences....They will never change.....Once bitten..twice shy...no wi them...They canny help it....Even amongst their own kind...The thing is...they still think its awbudy elses fault....Aye they'll gan doon agin
You're a great 'naturist' lennono. To have the patience and knowledge to capture wildlife as you do requires an understanding of their habitat, patterns and true nature.

It's seeing how patterns repeat that allow you to capture the natural world in its full glory.

The same can be applied to that mob. We can't contain their nature and that pattern will also frequently repeat.

As a true student of the natural world, you fully comprehend that all species have to adapt to their environment in order to survive. That's the part the huns have never figured out. They try to survive without the natural resources being available to them and they cannot adapt to the current climate.

Nature has a solution to this............extinction!

Last edited:
Were do you go with this one ?

Perry Stone Claims America’s Coronavirus Outbreak Is a ‘Reckoning’ for Allowing Abortion and Gay Marriage

News Article Religion
Mar 19, 2020

By Kyle Mantyla
When right-wing pastor Perry Stone held a prayer service at his church in Cleveland, Tennessee, earlier this week, he declared that the current COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak in America is a “reckoning” brought on by the nation’s rejection of God and its embrace of reproductive rights and marriage equality.
“If this is a moment of reckoning, and I know it is; I know what I heard, I did not make that up,” Stone said. “I audibly heard the phrase, a male voice speaking, and I believe it was the Holy Spirit.”
“Why is there a reckoning?” he asked. “Because we have by law forced God out of our country and basically told him, ‘In public places, you’re not welcome.’ You’re not welcomed in our schools, so our schools are now shut down. No prayer in public school, no Bible reading in public school. Now they’re telling kids to stay home for who knows how long, so our schools are shut down.”

Continue reading by clicking the name of the source below.

You're a great 'naturist' lennono. To have the patience and knowledge to capture wildlife as you do requires an understanding of their habitat, patterns and true nature.

It's seeing how patterns repeat that allow you to capture the natural world in its true glory.

The same can be applied to that mob. We can't contain their true nature and that pattern will also frequently repeat.

As a true student of the natural world, you fully comprehend that all species have to adapt to their environment in order to survive. That's the part the huns have never figured out. They try to survive without the natural resources being available to them and they cannot adapt to the current climate.

Nature has a solution to this............extinction!

Got this wan last week....probably ma best flight photograph ever ....You hardly ever see this, never mind get photys :)

AY2I8086 (1).jpg

We know they are in the shit for 1 big reason - no fancifuk interim accounts this year

Last year on the DK pushed out a set of interim accounts on 29 March 19showing a 'profit' of 5.2 Million - the final accounts then showed a loss of 11.6 Million - so they effectivly pissed up the wall 16.8 Million is the final six months....

Its telling that DK who wants off the merry go round- hasnt got the balls to produce a fancifuk set of interim account to show to any potential'investor' - not in public anyway!

But the question is will they survive - yes probably

Got this wan last week....probably ma best flight photograph ever ....You hardly ever see this, never mind get photys :)

View attachment 8182
Wow.........that is near perfect symmetry, lennono.

That's one of those 'once in a lifetime' shots and they could both as well be doing the ornithological version of synchronised swimming.

That is just an amazing jawdropping shot.........it's also a reminder of the natural wonders all around us.

Get it sent to the National Geographic.

Back