Can the Huns really survive this

How is there even anything to decide?

I get it at the top level. I even get why the huns are acting like their typical dickish selves. But why are they even having a discussion about quarter-pro football in Doomland?

Wow.........that is near perfect symmetry, lennono.

That's one of those 'once in a lifetime' shots and they could both as well be doing the ornithological version of synchronised swimming.

That is just an amazing jawdropping shot.........it's also a reminder of the natural wonders all around us.

Get it sent to the National Geographic.

Thanks mate....I suppose its a confidence thing wi me...Never really pushed ma photys….Only entered 2 comps and won both....but that was over a year ago.....I wid love to send this to NG but prob never dae that....

Thanks mate....I suppose its a confidence thing wi me...Never really pushed ma photys….Only entered 2 comps and won both....but that was over a year ago.....I wid love to send this to NG but prob never dae that....
No, you really have to, Lennono!!!

I've not got 'the eye' but if I can see the absolute quality in that shot, then there are those enthusiasts who would have it blown up and hung upon their living-room walls.

That is a thing of beauty and it deserves a much wider audience. I'm glad we're getting the exclusive, mate, but when the world needs reminding about beautiful things, then that photograph just about sums up the wonder of life!!!

No, you really have to, Lennono!!!

I've not got 'the eye' but if I can see the absolute quality in that shot, then there are those enthusiasts who would have it blown up and hung upon their living-room walls.

That is a thing of beauty and it deserves a much wider audience. I'm glad we're getting the exclusive, mate, but when the world needs reminding about beautiful things, then that photograph just about sums up the wonder of life!!!

I'll try ma best...….(y)

I have to agree 100% with SP. You have uploaded some incredible photos that really must be shared to a much larger audience who will really appreciate them. You really have a talent and must have an amazing amount of patience. Thanks.

Do you water mark them before you put them on the net ,your photoys are up there with the best

i usually watch this fella

he's quite funny at times and sells his work in books and calendars

Last edited by a moderator:
🤣

make up a portfolio watermark yer prints and fire them off to agencys
this guys early vids give you an idea how it works

Thanks for that Kelly...But what I photograph disnae stay still long enough....They pick the pose the perch and background.....Aw I have to do is find one ….then make sure the light is behind me and the exposure is spot on.....No easy.....But I love it :)

I feel comfortable on here Kelly...... (y)
I can take a thousand shots of any given subject and perhaps, through sheer blind luck, one will be a reasonable image.

I believe that for lads with your talent, you must have an idea in your mind of the shot that you want before it happens and the follow the flight path until that image synchronises with the picture in your head.

It's almost like predicting the future.

Very emotional too. I got a bit choked when I saw that shot with the two falcony birds, lennono, and I'm quite a cynical fella.

Members online

Latest posts

Back