Can we believe this guy..

I know he sometimes slavers some pish.....

He doesn't really say anything.
He's got 2 sources.
Source 1 says howe is a done deal.
Source 2 says howe deal is off.
To me that's just covering your bases so you can say you called it right no matter how it ends up

He's got 2 sources.
To me that's just covering your bases so you can say you called it right no matter how it ends up
Ano mate why wid the board say no to 5 staff? Assistant/first team coach,defensive coach,probs an attacking coach n his own physio thats 4 no doubt the 5th is one of they numbers dweebs don't see why a club thr size of celtic wid say no to they demands if hes tje prefer candidate alot a pish in my opinion hoping story A Is bang on but

Because Kennedy and strachan are staying , no matter who gets the job , think that’s the potential deal breaker 🤬
Minority opinion time...

If big JFK stays I would have no problem with that, as long as its not manager then I'm sure a role could be found for him. Strachan going I'm not bothered about, but what I do believe is it should be the incoming manager who decides this not the outgoing CE.

If Eddie is good enough for the board then his background staff must also be good enough they are a team after all, I understand that Celtic do not want to be in the situation that occurred when Brendan left with everything but the kitchen sink should Eddie be prised away after a decent run of league titles, but surely contingency plans by our new CeO can be put in place to avoid this.

Howe is either looking at potential signings for when he arrives at Parkhead or he is waiting on the outcome of the Tottenham job because it looks very much like Jose is on his way out..
I dont think he is interested in C.Palace,I think Steve Bruce saved his job yesterday,does he want the grief attached to the Wolves job if Espirito Santi leaves or is sacked,,I think the stumbling block is Tottenham,big London club,big support,big money and a possibility of European football,this job also keeps him down south..
We all know Desmond is nobody,s fool, this is now getting very close to season ticket money request time and he know,s he has to start speaking to the fans about what is happening behind the scenes.
He has been clever enough never to have publicly said he has spoken to Howe so he can give us a name we might not have heard mentioned before and tell us everything else we heard was speculation,or he can ask John Kennedy to go and have a shower and Peter will come in and speak to him.
We can torture ourselves by listening to the daily ranger,the sun,etc spouting all the shit they can think of but at the end of the day it will be Desmond who decides who the king of the castle will be.

HH.

He's got 2 sources.
Fed up way aw these sources think I’ll stick tae my beloved HP source 👨🏻‍🍳

Members online

Latest posts

Back