Caught in two minds

Mancbhoy670

With the Euro's about to start I find myself in two minds, as a scot I would love to see us having a great tournament, but as a Celtic supporter I want it over and done so that any of our players that are staying with us can get a break before the new season. And as we don't even have a mgr yet, it's no use looking for a bargain or two for the rebuild. So it looks like the only joy will be when the Engerland make the inevitable failure at the quarter or semi-final stage, for those of us who will watch it as football fans I hope you enjoy. HH

With the Euro's about to start I find myself in two minds, as a scot I would love to see us having a great tournament, but as a Celtic supporter I want it over and done so that any of our players that are staying with us can get a break before the new season. And as we don't even have a mgr yet, it's no use looking for a bargain or two for the rebuild. So it looks like the only joy will be when the Engerland make the inevitable failure at the quarter or semi-final stage, for those of us who will watch it as football fans I hope you enjoy. HH
After watching fitba with no fans this will be good for that reason alone, but can't wait to see Scotland part of a major tournament. Not sure I was even shaving last time that happened. Maybe some bumfluff:)

3 reasons to support Scotland in the Euros...

1. The Huns hate Scotland.
2. The Huns hate Scotland.
3. The Huns hate Scotland.

Counter argument would be...

1. People in charge of SFA hate us.
2. People in charge of SFA hate us
3. People in charge of SFA hate us.

I'll support the team but there will always be that wee thing at the back of my brain knowing that whenever the national team do well, on the back of celtic players, those fuckers in their blazers will all he patting themselves on the back. I hate the idea of them being happy and giving themselves credit. They have destroyed scottish football.

Counter argument would be...

1. People in charge of SFA hate us.
2. People in charge of SFA hate us
3. People in charge of SFA hate us.

I'll support the team but there will always be that wee thing at the back of my brain knowing that whenever the national team do well, on the back of celtic players, those fuckers in their blazers will all he patting themselves on the back. I hate the idea of them being happy and giving themselves credit. They have destroyed scottish football.
Agreed Lubos
Always wanted Scotland to do well especially with the celtic connection.
Must admit I shall support Scotland but will so with a very heavy heart.
Struggling to get my head around how we as a club have offered so much to the national team, representing an organisation that happily shit upon our club at every opportunity they get, especially last season.
So will support the team, yet detest the organisation they represent, not going to be an easy task.

Agreed Lubos
Always wanted Scotland to do well especially with the celtic connection.
Must admit I shall support Scotland but will so with a very heavy heart.
Struggling to get my head around how we as a club have offered so much to the national team, representing an organisation that happily shit upon our club at every opportunity they get, especially last season.
So will support the team, yet detest the organisation they represent, not going to be an easy task.
Back the team, sack the blazers.....Nope doesn't quite have the same ring to it

3 reasons to support Scotland in the Euros...

1. The Huns hate Scotland.
2. The Huns hate Scotland.
3. The Huns hate Scotland.
Oh btw. When we (Scotland) play England, watch how many currants are wearing Engerland shirts.
It just amuses me how fucked up their heads are.
They claim to be " the people", of Scotland or the world?
Yet love the Queen.
They worship a Dutch king?
That also like giving Nazi salutes?
Work that one out? 🤣

Oh btw. When we (Scotland) play England, watch how many currants are wearing Engerland shirts.
It just amuses me how fucked up their heads are.
They claim to be " the people", of Scotland or the world?
Yet love the Queen.
They worship a Dutch king?
That also like giving Nazi salutes?
Work that one out? 🤣
That’s all because, as we ALL know huns aren’t right in the head, it’s the inbreeding they all do, it makes them pug ugly and lowers their IQ level to imbecile (thick as feck) only good at playing the flute and fighting (usually amongst themselves)

That’s all because, as we ALL know huns aren’t right in the head, it’s the inbreeding they all do, it makes them pug ugly and lowers their IQ level to imbecile (thick as feck) only good at playing the flute and fighting (usually amongst themselves)
Oh wait a minute, BB........they're good for blowing the flute, but that's a euphemism.

Members online

Latest posts

Back