Caught in two minds

That’s all because, as we ALL know huns aren’t right in the head, it’s the inbreeding they all do, it makes them pug ugly and lowers their IQ level to imbecile (thick as feck) only good at playing the flute and fighting (usually amongst themselves)
You forgot marching, they love a good old march. Whether it's to protest something or just for fun , they canny get enough of a march

3 reasons to support Scotland in the Euros...

1. The Huns hate Scotland.
2. The Huns hate Scotland.
3. The Huns hate Scotland.
fk em ,hope they get humped every game ever since 73 when they all started singing the sash at games and overlooking celtic players for utter dross never supported them since

The corrupt sfa and the masonic inbreeds that are employed with them making sure the hun picks are in the team and managers hand picked like feckless eck, brown, roxburgh

fk em ,hope they get humped every game ever since 73 when they all started singing the sash at games and overlooking celtic players for utter dross never supported them since

The corrupt sfa and the masonic inbreeds that are employed with them making sure the hun picks are in the team and managers hand picked like feckless eck, brown, roxburgh
So you don't hold a grudge then Kelly 🤔😜

With the Euro's about to start I find myself in two minds, as a scot I would love to see us having a great tournament, but as a Celtic supporter I want it over and done so that any of our players that are staying with us can get a break before the new season. And as we don't even have a mgr yet, it's no use looking for a bargain or two for the rebuild. So it looks like the only joy will be when the Engerland make the inevitable failure at the quarter or semi-final stage, for those of us who will watch it as football fans I hope you enjoy. HH
The seasons over thank fuck and the next few weeks are going to be frustrating as fuck as the pre-season looms leading to champions league qualifiers and the ongoing shambles at Paradise.

So the Euro's is a welcome distraction, Scotland are actually there... you never know, beating England would do me.
Besides, while there's a lot i don't like about my country, i fucking love it and i'll be as charged for it as a Champions League game. I'm guaranteed at least 3 sessions and i notice there are some 2pm kick off's..... it could get messi. Especially if we perform well.

Plus the predictor competition will add a bit to it. If you've a predictor score on every game, it gives you an interest in every game. Normally if i'm watching two teams i couldn't care less about, my attitude reflects the same. But now i'm trying to beat my fellow Noisers. So sign up peeps

The seasons over thank fuck and the next few weeks are going to be frustrating as fuck as the pre-season looms leading to champions league qualifiers and the ongoing shambles at Paradise.

So the Euro's is a welcome distraction, Scotland are actually there... you never know, beating England would do me.
Besides, while there's a lot i don't like about my country, i fucking love it and i'll be as charged for it as a Champions League game. I'm guaranteed at least 3 sessions and i notice there are some 2pm kick off's..... it could get messi. Especially if we perform well.

Plus the predictor competition will add a bit to it. If you've a predictor score on every game, it gives you an interest in every game. Normally if i'm watching two teams i couldn't care less about, my attitude reflects the same. But now i'm trying to beat my fellow Noisers. So sign up peeps
Exactly the same reason I signed up smg, and always have and always possibly will be shite at predicting scores in matches, shame Ireland not there as that would have been an easy 0 in 3 games

I don't want to give yous another showing up. 🤗

Do I expect Scotland to win their group games? Sadly no. I expect us to be called a 'plucky loser'. But still a loser, BUT I live in hope. Can we get a team on the pitch that plays as a team and gets into them. I suspect we will be like that against England but my worry is that we will not have the same determination again the Czechs and Croatians. We will soon find out.

I supporting Scotland, hope Portugal do well and hope England, Wales and France get humped

I think Italy will win it with Immobile the top scorer
I also supporting Scotland Docco I think France will be the winners
Anyway could not give a shinny shit who wins the tournament Anyone bar
England will do me

Old enough to remember 66 only good thing about 66 was as we all
know67 hope Scotland show up at tournament for a change but England on home turf semi and final ,hope and wish they do not get that far, fingers crossed

Spain to win it, with Morata finally fulfilling his career-long promise and being top scorer, beating surprise of the tourney, Denmark, in the final.

I will enjoy watching Scotland take on the English, knowing the swathe of Hun Monkeys in Butchers' Simmits are tingling their baws every time Harry Kane lisps his way into view, hopefully to be clattered senseless by Declan 'Negan' Gallagher.

I also hope Jamesy lights up the group and gets valuable gametime, along with Eddie Turnbull and Calmac unlocking a few defences. KT will get my backing as he reprises his Celtic surges down the left, and Corpus...Well, he'll get my fiver on him scoring from outside the box, the poncey shyster wantaway prick. And I expect a return...

Do I expect Scotland to win their group games? Sadly no. I expect us to be called a 'plucky loser'. But still a loser, BUT I live in hope. Can we get a team on the pitch that plays as a team and gets into them. I suspect we will be like that against England but my worry is that we will not have the same determination again the Czechs and Croatians. We will soon find out.
I hate to say it fis but I don't expect us to get a single point, but not to worry this means that Forrest turnbull and calmac will get a break. Even Taylor will have a nice holiday, so they'll all be rested for the new season. And when it comes to Christie he will be fit for his new club. HH

I hate to say it fis but I don't expect us to get a single point, but not to worry this means that Forrest turnbull and calmac will get a break. Even Taylor will have a nice holiday, so they'll all be rested for the new season. And when it comes to Christie he will be fit for his new club. HH
Thought wee Taylor was still on vacation with Kilmarnock

Oh btw. When we (Scotland) play England, watch how many currants are wearing Engerland shirts.
It just amuses me how fucked up their heads are.
They claim to be " the people", of Scotland or the world?
Yet love the Queen.
They worship a Dutch king?
That also like giving Nazi salutes?
Work that one out? 🤣
Once a fascist, always.......... !

Back