Celtic’s summer recruits and The Bhoys of the old Brigade

Celtic’s summer recruits and The Bhoys of the old Brigade...another one from Niall.

Good article and well thought through, the bigger picture is indeed the behind the scenes care to get all the guys up to speed fitness wise and, teach them the expectations when ready.

Good article and well thought through, the bigger picture is indeed the behind the scenes care to get all the guys up to speed fitness wise and, teach them the expectations when ready.
(y) Just watched Lennon's presser from yesterday. I know people may say 'he would say that' but there was soundings of a real unity there. Hopefully we're emerging from this. We may not know tomorrow as Lile are a formidable team to face with confidence down, but Sunday will tell us a lot. We've had sight of Aberdeen now, will be telling how we come out of that one.

(y) Just watched Lennon's presser from yesterday. I know people may say 'he would say that' but there was soundings of a real unity there. Hopefully we're emerging from this. We may not know tomorrow as Lile are a formidable team to face with confidence down, but Sunday will tell us a lot. We've had sight of Aberdeen now, will be telling how we come out of that one.
Agreed Neil that press conference had a big impact on myself also, why? Cause lenny came across more honest and sincere. Far more respect for the man been truthful about preformances not been up to standard than that bullshit of trying to claim we were excellent when we weren't

Celtic’s summer recruits and The Bhoys of the old Brigade...another one from Niall.

A very tidy piece of work, Niall. It's apparent that there are problems throughout the whole set-up; however - there is quite a bit of mitigation for some of the issues we are currently faced with.

As you insinuated - it is more important that these issues are dealt with with immediate effect, as the unpredictable nature of living through a global pandemic means that the title may not be decided by events on the field of play and I don't believe that the various institutions, associations and legislative bodies would lose too much sleep about gifting the title to our rivals.

You also mentioned our battle-ready experienced players. These lads are going to be absolutely critical in dragging us out of this uncertain period and in helping to integrate the new lads to the weird and wacky world of Scottish football.

Fine work as usual, Niall.

A very tidy piece of work, Niall. It's apparent that there are problems throughout the whole set-up; however - there is quite a bit of mitigation for some of the issues we are currently faced with.

As you insinuated - it is more important that these issues are dealt with with immediate effect, as the unpredictable nature of living through a global pandemic means that the title may not be decided by events on the field of play and I don't believe that the various institutions, associations and legislative bodies would lose too much sleep about gifting the title to our rivals.

You also mentioned our battle-ready experienced players. These lads are going to be absolutely critical in dragging us out of this uncertain period and in helping to integrate the new lads to the weird and wacky world of Scottish football.

Fine work as usual, Niall.
My wee lad i just watch develop sometimes. He had a habit of spilling blackcurrant juice everywhere. Now he takes particular care and attention to Mum's favourite couch when he's drinking his juice, whilst he affords himself a little more relaxation when he's at the kitchen table for instance. Takes experience, learning from others and a well placed rocket to guide anyone new to anything. Am I saying the cream couch is Pittodrie and the kitchen table Hamilton at home? Possibly. I think I've lost track :rolleyes:

My wee lad i just watch develop sometimes. He had a habit of spilling blackcurrant juice everywhere. Now he takes particular care and attention to Mum's favourite couch when he's drinking his juice, whilst he affords himself a little more relaxation when he's at the kitchen table for instance. Takes experience, learning from others and a well placed rocket to guide anyone new to anything. Am I saying the cream couch is Pittodrie and the kitchen table Hamilton at home? Possibly. I think I've lost track :rolleyes:
Your good lady should be thankful it's just blackcurrant juice and no catpiss, Niall!!!

I have to pretend it's my piss instead of the wee fella's just so she won't throw the both o' us oot, but I take your point all the same.

Back