Celtic ?????? ☘️

He'll still give McGregor, who was shocking today, an 8!!!
Aye he’s took a dip in form, mr constant is noo as constant as some would have you believe, but it noo just him, not many would be getting pass marks, what’s more worrying me is harts poor recent form, ducked under the ball in the champions league game, and the 1st goal today is a bread and butter block for a keeper

We need to pull EVERY PLAYER from international duty with a wee injury as the Huns always used to do….

Plan B was see Plan A

tactically outmuscled by St Mirren with players who probably cot collectively less than selling price of our lowest value player on field today.

Bad result. i listened on celtic tv again. but the lack of commentary again made evaluating performances to be very unclear.

i assume we played badly as well as tactically poor.

Plan B was see Plan A

tactically outmuscled by St Mirren with players who probably cot collectively less than selling price of our lowest value player on field today.

Bad result. i listened on celtic tv again. but the lack of commentary again made evaluating performances to be very unclear.

i assume we played badly as well as tactically poor.

Extremely poor. No creativity in midfield between Mooy, Turnbull and McGregor meant that maeda, abada and kyogo were not in the game. It also meant that taylor and ralston were pretty much useless as the 3 midfielder slowly passed it amongst themselves and back the way. Welsh was out muscled time and again. Hart was also poor. Not a great game to watch.

Members online

Latest posts

Back