Celtic ?????? ☘️

5.5 fair, and I thought he was one of our better players. Joe was motm with 6 coa nothing was his fault but it's a feckin indictment on the team when the keeper is the best player. Beginning to think Turnbull isn't suited to Ange's game, unfortunately.

I thought mcgregor was poor. I actually think he's been poor last few games. To much time on the ball. Heavy first touch. I think he's been lucky that our front men and the players around him have been playing well. Today he had 2 guys alongside him that were as poor as him and unfortunately it went a long way to contributing to our loss.
As for Hart. I think he could have done better both goals. He wasn't his usual commanding self....especially for the 2nd.

It's all callums fault our best player for the last four year, he has one mistake in Europe but what he done wrong today I do not know, please enlighting me, if the fans want to make scapegoats get right who the scape goats are, today I think ange is the scapegoat, he underestimated the team he was playing against, I don't think he will do that again

Still fucking raging, COMPLACENCY has crept in to the squad, The stats don't lie we dominated possession we had shots on target.

Doesn't matter if its.Real Madrid or St Mirren you have too take yer chances, we didn't AGAIN.

Thank fuck there's an international break coming up, get my mind off Celtic & on tae the Dark Blue of Scotland Ukraine up1st Wedensday 7;45 @ Hampden,, then Ireland on Saturday @ Hampden 7:45, ffs I'll be pissed that time.

Most of.the squad will be away playing for their country, so will escape Anges wrath in training

It's my birthday on Sat so Mrs treating me to a Weekend in Glasgow Friday to Monday, plus it's the daughter-in-law due date for her pregnancy.

I'M GONNIE GETFUCKINMADWAEIT

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪☘️KEEP THE FAITH☘️🇮🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Still fucking raging, COMPLACENCY has crept in to the squad, The stats don't lie we dominated possession we had shots on target.

Doesn't matter if its.Real Madrid or St Mirren you have too take yer chances, we didn't AGAIN.

Thank fuck there's an international break coming up, get my mind off Celtic & on tae the Dark Blue of Scotland Ukraine up1st Wedensday 7;45 @ Hampden,, then Ireland on Saturday @ Hampden 7:45, ffs I'll be pissed that time.

Most of.the squad will be away playing for their country, so will escape Anges wrath in training

It's my birthday on Sat so Mrs treating me to a Weekend in Glasgow Friday to Monday, plus it's the daughter-in-law due date for her pregnancy.

I'M GONNIE GETFUCKINMADWAEIT

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪☘️KEEP THE FAITH☘️🇮🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Mon eh Bonnie Scotland...Mon eh TT and your good lady wife, mon that wean, yer Granny & Granda can't wait to meet you and spoil you
Best to you and your family TT
HH

No football for a while.
Just when there was a glimmer of hope we could talk Celtic, the fuckin international games are here. The Noise will be a joy🙄
So USA backs Taiwan,
China blames USA for going back on a deal that included Taiwan as part of China
Putin pulls troops back as winter approaches
USA and Ukraine claim moral victory
UK dont give a fuck about energy prices, as they are in Russian Olipharts pockets always have been since Boris. You are right Stevie there is fuck all happening when the fitba stops and hope the noise does not do politics, i mean what the fuck interest is there in that said Edward Snowden and Julian Assange. 😂 :LOL:HH:cool:

Members online

Latest posts

Back