Celtic ?????? ☘️

I'm moving on after Sundays defeat. We will now get better and no more points dropped.🍀🍀
Ally Sunday was a school day and the lesson which was learned, was not for us fans to learn, but for the players to learn, the lesson by Ange Postecoglu: When called upon you better be fucking ready, for one thing is certain, I wont be fucking carrying the can for you anymore, you have been here long enough and paid handsomely to learn a system, if you don't get it, clear out your locker.

1663714270936.png

Fuck the International break

Still fucking raging, COMPLACENCY has crept in to the squad, The stats don't lie we dominated possession we had shots on target.

Doesn't matter if its.Real Madrid or St Mirren you have too take yer chances, we didn't AGAIN.

Thank fuck there's an international break coming up, get my mind off Celtic & on tae the Dark Blue of Scotland Ukraine up1st Wedensday 7;45 @ Hampden,, then Ireland on Saturday @ Hampden 7:45, ffs I'll be pissed that time.

Most of.the squad will be away playing for their country, so will escape Anges wrath in training

It's my birthday on Sat so Mrs treating me to a Weekend in Glasgow Friday to Monday, plus it's the daughter-in-law due date for her pregnancy.

I'M GONNIE GETFUCKINMADWAEIT

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪☘️KEEP THE FAITH☘️🇮🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
😳 Jeezo. Cool the beans dude 😎

It's all callums fault our best player for the last four year, he has one mistake in Europe but what he done wrong today I do not know, please enlighting me, if the fans want to make scapegoats get right who the scape goats are, today I think ange is the scapegoat, he underestimated the team he was playing against, I don't think he will do that again
Nobody was saying that pal, cmon.

Back