Celtic (1) v Copenhagen (1) - UEFA Europa League, Thursday 26 February, kick-off 8pm - all comments here

Looks like Broony n Jamsie are doubtful to start but looking forward to the game. Going for,
Forster
Ajer Simo Julian
Pingpong, McGregor, ntcham, rogic, taylor
Eddy Griff

Play fast n use the width but we gotta be strong at the back.

Gonna be a rollercoaster but eventually come thro 3-1, Griff Eddy Rogic

COYBIG 🍀

Remember nae pyros you! :rolleyes:
Aye we should have the team running out to walk on , the music until they reach the end of the tunnel then the supporters take over, the players line up as per, then the lights hit them with 60,000 baying Celtic supporters, lights hit them in the eyes and we wear shades lol. Seriously we must use them to our advantage el hamed was blown away by it so will most European clubs

Aye we should have the team running out to walk on , the music until they reach the end of the tunnel then the supporters take over, the players line up as per, then the lights hit them with 60,000 baying Celtic supporters, lights hit them in the eyes and we wear shades lol. Seriously we must use them to our advantage el hamed was blown away by it so will most European clubs
If were going to spend that much use them as a crowd lifter we rarely need it but it shouldn't only be for new signings and family entertainment etc intimidating the opposition, they already know they are coming to a special stadium with a special atmosphere and as much as I love the Celtic song the side runs out to perhaps just to ram it home to foreign clubs that they're not in Kansas anymore walk on for European nights should be used the crowd would be even more electric. I'm not underestimating Copenhagen but still think we can put 3 past then and atone for the debacle over there under ronny. Is Christie injured or suspended?

If were going to spend that much use them as a crowd lifter we rarely need it but it shouldn't only be for new signings and family entertainment etc intimidating the opposition, they already know they are coming to a special stadium with a special atmosphere and as much as I love the Celtic song the side runs out to perhaps just to ram it home to foreign clubs that they're not in Kansas anymore walk on for European nights should be used the crowd would be even more electric. I'm not underestimating Copenhagen but still think we can put 3 past then and atone for the debacle over there under ronny. Is Christie injured or suspended?
Suspended Winter. 🍺

Think that cluj are underrated in Europe sure we through it away literally but anyone could see they can play, better than Copenhagen I'd say. Was watching our group campaign highlights again ,very impressive. Home record is strong W7 of last 10 home European ties only lost to Valencia and Salzburg who were awesome. The other defeat was cluj but we're so much stronger mentally now. I cant see a repeat against the Danes. We get passed them and I think we will, who knows how far this side playing freely can go, we're certainly one of the more exciting teams to watch high scoring. We beat Copenhagen to advance into the last 16 and that will be massive for us, a quick start, eddy to score anytime 3-1 Celtic and mon the hoops HH ☘

Back