Celtic (1) v Copenhagen (1) - UEFA Europa League, Thursday 26 February, kick-off 8pm - all comments here

Thought the atmosphere was good Andy ,their fans deserve a bit of credit aswell ,never shut up the whole 90 mins.What a buzz kill when they scored that second.

It was tense but it was good Artur, even though what we were witnessing was hard to watch and frustrating the fans were still trying to drive the team forward. Absolute dagger to the heart when they scored their second, one minute we're dancing and singing the next complete despair, it was crushing mate.

Spot on about their fans, they're definitely a loud and passionate bunch and were pretty relentless for the full 90 mins, only time they shut up really was when Eddy buried that penalty and even then it wasn't for long. Credit to their club mate. (y)

It was tense but it was good Artur, even though what we were witnessing was hard to watch and frustrating the fans were still trying to drive the team forward. Absolute dagger to the heart when they scored their second, one minute we're dancing and singing the next complete despair, it was crushing mate.

Spot on about their fans, they're definitely a loud and passionate bunch and were pretty relentless for the full 90 mins, only time they shut up really was when Eddy buried that penalty and even then it wasn't for long. Credit to their club mate. (y)

how fans should be

Arthur thompson wiz a prick,a very dangerous prick granted, allegedly, he wanted us,oor wee gang tae burn doon the shandon bells,we told him to phuq off, but allegedly, we offered tae burn doon the provanmill inn!, oh and ah don't know paul ferris, honest guv!

ye ever drink in the Ranza?

Arthur thompson wiz a prick,a very dangerous prick granted, allegedly, he wanted us,oor wee gang tae burn doon the shandon bells,we told him to phuq off, but allegedly, we offered tae burn doon the provanmill inn!, oh and ah don't know paul ferris, honest guv!
πŸ₯’πŸ₯’πŸ₯’

Docco probably knows that mick πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ straight outta Compton sorry paisley via blackhillπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

crack me up so you do ya big ride :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I’m that much a ride you are shit scared tae tell me we’re you live and me I’m only twelve look can spell ma age back tae Netflix ya fantasist

Back