Celtic 10iar season

Winter

Weve been linked with every player in the world just as our players have been linked with every club in the world. At the end or start of the day is anyone worried about the quality that we have now with regard to X iar? I'm impressed (so far must be in brackets) with our lack of business long may it continue. Klimala has muscled up like Christie maybe more so and reports have him and bayo firing which is exciting given our frontline. Do we need anyone? Course, we need a keeper and I disagree with macca the fans don't want bain , hes rarely let us down, no more than our others. I'd take X iar and exit Europe 1st attempt such is the importance of the X. 1half decent keeper fuk Europe though I'll take the best we've got. That's all we need for immortality with not the greatest Celtic side we've ever seen 10iar here we fkn go the rest is a distraction

Weve been linked with every player in the world just as our players have been linked with every club in the world. At the end or start of the day is anyone worried about the quality that we have now with regard to X iar? I'm impressed (so far must be in brackets) with our lack of business long may it continue. Klimala has muscled up like Christie maybe more so and reports have him and bayo firing which is exciting given our frontline. Do we need anyone? Course, we need a keeper and I disagree with macca the fans don't want bain , hes rarely let us down, no more than our others. I'd take X iar and exit Europe 1st attempt such is the importance of the X. 1half decent keeper fuk Europe though I'll take the best we've got. That's all we need for immortality with not the greatest Celtic side we've ever seen 10iar here we fkn go the rest is a distraction

I dont listen to Macca anymore same boring shite and how would Macca know from Celtic fans has he did a survey or something. Same old pish to stay relevant. I don't pay much attention to pundits mucjh when they are tied to companies sponsors, they toe the line for the cash.

It's the silly close season and there's no football yet. We are addicts who have no 'drugs' each week. This is the most important season in fifty years. We have excellent staff who can bring out the best in players that we have hardly seen yet. I agree that the 10 IAR , the Decima, is the most important target. I vary from optimistic to pessimistic almost hour by hour. Even though we are the best team in Scotland we are faced with playing against 14 men every week. I fully expect to see cheating on a grand scale as never before. Immortality awaits this team. History beckons.

Well the football is almost upon us again, friendly games start on Wednesday, being advertised as on Premier Sports, cant wait, is it just me or has this close season dragged in? 🤣.

I see buffalocokeheed is being linked with Qatar and Nazio 🙃 and well Anyone and Everyone one ( so thats what that means), mega bucks coming to ipox 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Griff is either overweight underweight or injured , me I just think he doesn't want to meet Moussa again 🤣🤣🤣.

Still waiting for a keeper to arrive.👤 Who will it be 👤🙈.

Colours to the mast time for me, F the cups F Europe The Big X Is a priority a must, I would happily forfeit everything else for the league this season.

To the money men please dont gamble with the X.

H.H

Back