Celtic are Champions again as The Jungle sang ‘We’ve won the League for Doyle’

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
Absolutely superb Matt, Bravo 👏👏👏

That was a trip down memory lane, before that season & kicked off, I had started work, left home.

It made me laugh, cry & brought back some great memories, Turin was fuckin scary, my Da & I went in The Betsy(Campervan). That season I went from a boy tae a man.

Thanks for the memories

☘️💚RIP JOHNNY DOYLE, HE WAS ONE US, ALWAYS IN OUR HEARTS💚☘️

Just back from Aberdeen - where it is already mid-winter - flaming freezing and Pittodrie still looks like a tip. We were up visiting our boy who we dropped off at Aberdeen University halls a week ago. Madness really, but we can't get 300 into Paradise. Campus polis bursting into flats to count heads and fine the kids £25 each if anyone has a visitor. That's all fined if one breaks the rules. At least the jail is free.

The ONLY place we could take him was the fish and chip van on the seafront across from Pittodrie. Highly unrecommended! Couldn't even buy him a cup of coffee.

Anyway got back and just posted Matt's follow-up on Celtic European adventure that started 58 years ago tonight. On the 1981/82 season article, can you imagine if social media had been around in those days! Carnage!

Bought 4 bottles of Birra Moretti, will keep 2 for the game. Enjoy your evening folks.

Just back from Aberdeen - where it is already mid-winter - flaming freezing and Pittodrie still looks like a tip. We were up visiting our boy who we dropped off at Aberdeen University halls a week ago. Madness really, but we can't get 300 into Paradise. Campus polis bursting into flats to count heads and fine the kids £25 each if anyone has a visitor. That's all fined if one breaks the rules. At least the jail is free.

The ONLY place we could take him was the fish and chip van on the seafront across from Pittodrie. Highly unrecommended! Couldn't even buy him a cup of coffee.

Anyway got back and just posted Matt's follow-up on Celtic European adventure that started 58 years ago tonight. On the 1981/82 season article, can you imagine if social media had been around in those days! Carnage!

Bought 4 bottles of Birra Moretti, will keep 2 for the game. Enjoy your evening folks.
Thats tough on your bhoy Mon Capitan,then throw Aberdeen intae the equation, ma heart goes oot tae him!

Absolutely superb Matt, Bravo 👏👏👏

That was a trip down memory lane, before that season & kicked off, I had started work, left home.

It made me laugh, cry & brought back some great memories, Turin was fuckin scary, my Da & I went in The Betsy(Campervan). That season I went from a boy tae a man.

Thanks for the memories

💚RIP JOHNNY DOYLE, HE WAS ONE US, ALWAYS IN OUR HEARTS💚
Betsy the Van. Love it Tim. I can’t believe it was nearly 40 years ago. I loved watching Big Billy’s teams from that era. Seemed to be full of guys who played for the jersey. Great times.

That’s a sore one, WC. Hopefully, things will settle down for him. One of my boys studied up there and loved the place.

Back