Celtic blog calls for KT to be sold.

It's what he does with his opinion in this case which I take issue with. He's flat out telling KT to leave. KT is a fan and is likely to have exposure to fan media such as the article. I don't think Celtic fans should be acting as, what I consider to be, negative-influencers in KT's decision process.

Well if Kieran is influenced by what fans say, then he wouldn’t even consider it. That opinion is in a very small pile compared to the size of the one where fans have voiced their dismay at the thought of him going.

It’s clear now to everyone, that he must be considering leaving. That in itself is hard to take, especially as we are going for 9 of an historic 10. I would never have guessed he would even consider that. I think the guy is trying to look at with proper investment of that amount where we could go. My point to counter that is get the CL money and we have double that amount and still have him to sell in two years for more money.

I always believe that no matter who you are, if you want to leave you leave. But, it has to be what suits us. To receive a shit offer, put CL qualification in peril then that’s not on. Now he may be out for the CL qualifiers due to his condition. But if there is any chance he could play in the last two rounds I would tell him he’s going nowhere until we secure that.

We will just need to wait and see. I still hope he decides to commit for the 10. If he chooses to go I will be gutted and will feel let down because if KT doesn’t see what 10 means to us all, then who the fuck does? I of course will wish him well, but i would be lying if I didn’t admit I would be bitterly dissapointed.

Given the injuries he has I don't think it's linked to any hammer throwing. I'd look closer to home for the responsibility there. As for KT. Once the board accept a bid I'd like the yay or nay to lie solely with the player.

The fact that he plays so many games for both Club and Country with very little rest/recovery time can't be doing him any good

No way can hammer throwers be omitted from his injury equation

Prime example 2017 Scottish Cup Final v Aberdeen Broken Jaw Teeth knocked out
Punishment HEE HAW

Against Motherwell at Parkhead a few weeks previously he was subjected to a horror tackle by Ryan Bowman with little repercussion

The bhoy isn't being afforded adequate protection by the authorities

HH?

I wouldn't even use The Celtic FC blog as toilet tissue..all and arguments it makes can easily be drowned with suitable and sustainable arguements. The blog is a soap box for the weak hearted Celtic fan. How can you build a team without KT and CalMac when they are the "team". That dude blocked me out of the Celtic FC blog a few years ago..either come out with a good opinion or sit in the dark.

That seems to be the way he operates.....he’s now coming across as being full of his own self importance.....I hope he stays away from here

The fact that he plays so many games for both Club and Country with very little rest/recovery time can't be doing him any good

No way can hammer throwers be omitted from his injury equation

Prime example 2017 Scottish Cup Final v Aberdeen Broken Jaw Teeth knocked out
Punishment HEE HAW

Against Motherwell at Parkhead a few weeks previously he was subjected to a horror tackle by Ryan Bowman with little repercussion

The bhoy isn't being afforded adequate protection by the authorities

HH?
Purely meant current injuries (y) many of our players will require protection. We know it will be worse this year. Much worse. We need to call that out more this season.

Arsenals star might not be as bright as its been in the past but I genuinely believe people are nuts to think they are not a massive club still widely regarded as such worldwide. They've just competed the Europa final and I don't think it would take much, nor surprise anyone if arsenal were suddenly heavily invested in and competing for the EPL again , it wouldn't come as a surprise to me for one. The EPL is obviously a much more difficult competition to win than any other in the world, its easier to win the CL or Europa league. That said arsenal haven't been blowing millions on players compared to their competitors budgets and yet they are still there and thereabouts come end of season. I agree with nial_j that I'd rather he went to a bayern , juve, man Utd ( whose star is also fading). To me(alone) it appears KT is in no hurry to leave and this helps the club in negotiations 100%. What we must remember is that you dont have to play your career out at the club You support because you're a fan. He has more than just his own interests at stake here. I hope he stays and think he'll kb arsenal but it's when he leaves for me not if.

Members online

Latest posts

Back