Celtic Bus Procession

Aye felt sorry for the thousands of people that Glasgow city council and the polis f#×d over for our parade today. They had ages to organise a few buses route into town a simple route. To try and blame the support itself for not getting off the road is nonsense. The buses wouldve made it through in a safe manner. I was lucky enough to see them at the brazen head as they cut through the gorbals (fantastic moment ) YouTube Celtic 2 Hearts 1 bus parade if you want to see a 40sec vid haha I'll try to get it on here. Champions again are we are we!! Let's all get right behind the manager NFL we are facing the toughest challenge ever against more than just other football clubs in the quest for ten everything possible will be thrown at us, must be a united front. 3TREBLE never seen before never be seen again Celtic the club that keeps on giving thank you HH

Aye felt sorry for the thousands of people that Glasgow city council and the polis f#×d over for our parade today. They had ages to organise a few buses route into town a simple route. To try and blame the support itself for not getting off the road is nonsense. The buses wouldve made it through in a safe manner. I was lucky enough to see them at the brazen head as they cut through the gorbals (fantastic moment ) YouTube Celtic 2 Hearts 1 bus parade if you want to see a 40sec vid haha I'll try to get it on here. Champions again are we are we!! Let's all get right behind the manager NFL we are facing the toughest challenge ever against more than just other football clubs in the quest for ten everything possible will be thrown at us, must be a united front. 3TREBLE never seen before never be seen again Celtic the club that keeps on giving thank you HH
HH Winter✊

Ach I'm told the file is too large to upload to the site. The polis had hundereds of us standing along the sides of Cathcart rd/ hospital st by the brazen head telling folk to get on the pavements etc when suddenly after about 90minutes everyone realised that the polis neglected to mention that we were all standing on the wrong side of the brazen? Can you imagine? If you know that part of the gorbals , hundreds of people suddenly all running under the bridge at the same time to the pollockshaws/gorbals st side of the brazen. Luckily most of us were able to see them but no thanks to polis Alba. It couldve led to an accident, hundreds of people all charging under that bridge. It didn't and I seen them (positive calmac gave me a wave ?) fantastic day all day beautiful ????????

Ach I'm told the file is too large to upload to the site. The polis had hindered of us standing along the sides of Cathcart rd/ hospital st by the brazen head telling folk to get on the pavements etc when suddenly after about 90minutes everyone realised that the polis neglected to mention that we were all standing on the wrong side of the brazen? Can you imagine? If you know that part of the gorbals , hundreds of people suddenly all running under the bridge at the same time to the pollockshaws/gorbals st side of the brazen. Luckily most of us were able to see them but no thanks to polis Alba. It couldve led to an accident, hundreds of people all charging under that bridge. It didn't and I seen them (positive calmac gave me a wave ?) fantastic day all day beautiful ????????
Thats ma old stompin ground Winter ?Drove past the Brazen on the way into the toon aswell,fumin noo?

Haha i went there cos my bhoy was in the saltmarket with his pals and lassies and I thought I dont want to bump into him embarrass him 'aw naw there's ma da' so we went there. Good few hundered as well there I was completely shocked it didn't go through when I heard people saying it was cancelled I was saying what do you mean I just watched it pass by?

Haha i went there cos my bhoy was in the saltmarket with his pals and lassies and I thought I dont want to bump into him embarrass him 'aw naw there's ma da' so we went there. Good few hundered as well there I was completely shocked it didn't go through when I heard people saying it was cancelled I was saying what do you mean I just watched it pass by?
so its no just me that thinks that when ma da shows up ?

so its no just me that thinks that when ma da shows up ?
When I seen the number of people there it was wow hoho!! brilliant to see Tims square chokka-block end to end green and white. To see the buses, to see the comeback. Eddys interview was quality as well. "Nervous to take the penalty? No I know I score the penalty " ??brilliant comeback to a dumbass question. As if a £10 million striker is going to say "aye my legs were buckling under the pressure" haha. We needed hearts to score that goal, as soon as they scored they never got a look in until after we equalized. The players in that first half? It was alarming to see how predictable it all was, but throw a spanner in the works and possibly might lose to a rocking hampden half full of raucous hearts fans and suddenly everyone's playing like their lives depended on it. Great to see eddy step up his game like that great great great day HH

When I seen the number of people there it was wow hoho!! brilliant to see Tims square chokka-block end to end green and white. To see the buses, to see the comeback. Eddys interview was quality as well. "Nervous to take the penalty? No I know I score the penalty " ??brilliant comeback to a dumbass question. As if a £10 million striker is going to say "aye my legs were buckling under the pressure" haha. We needed hearts to score that goal, as soon as they scored they never got a look in until after we equalized. The players in that first half? It was alarming to see how predictable it all was, but throw a spanner in the works and possibly might lose to a rocking hampden half full of raucous hearts fans and suddenly everyone's playing like their lives depended on it. Great to see eddy step up his game like that great great great day HH
I like that French arrogance ?Henry wouldve said something similar back in the day.Agree mate we were woeful first half,big Rogics went from a wizard to a fairy?hope he learns how to play fitbaw again soon ?ma favourite player when hes on his game.Hope we get some quality players in,the team needs freshened up .

Last edited by a moderator:
I like that French arrogance ?Henry wouldve said something similar back in the day.Agree mate we were woeful first half,big Rogics went from a wizard to a fairy?hope he learns how to play fitbaw again soon ?ma favourite player when hes on his game.Hope we get some quality players in,the team needs freshened up .
Rogic is running on fumes I dont think hes had more than a fortnight off in three seasons. Same for some others but he'll be back can't keep quality down.

Back