Celtic confirm exciting broadcasting news ahead of new season

Where do you buy a these fantastic Magical boaxes you all talk about?

You enter a raffle...(which Mr Duffy will win). You befriend Mr Duffy and wait....and wait.....and wait for a PM from him to tell you the 15th boax he has won will kindly be donated to you. (The PM will never come)...you sit in a rage as Jamsam67 (thieving bas.....relax....youre over this...) somehow manages to get his hand on MY...i mean Mr Duffys 15th boax. Then you hope that yer celtic da will give you one....which will really piss off kelly......so quite simple really.

Last edited:
You enter a raffle...(which Mr Duffy will win). You befriend Mr Duffy and wait....and wait.....and wait for a PM from him to tell you the 15th boax he has won will kindly be donated to you. (The PM will never come)...you sit in a rage as Jamsam67 (thieving bas.....relax....youre over this...) somehow manages to get his hand on MY...i mean Mr Duffys 15th boax. Then you hope that yer celtic da will give you one....which will really pass off kelly......so quite simple really.
Glad to see the psychiatrist has helped Lubo now just a thieving Bas remember the real hate mail you sent me good to see the help helped kidding hope you win Lubo
You’ve almost earned it.

HH 😂

You enter a raffle...(which Mr Duffy will win). You befriend Mr Duffy and wait....and wait.....and wait for a PM from him to tell you the 15th boax he has won will kindly be donated to you. (The PM will never come)...you sit in a rage as Jamsam67 (thieving bas.....relax....youre over this...) somehow manages to get his hand on MY...i mean Mr Duffys 15th boax. Then you hope that yer celtic da will give you one....which will really piss off kelly......so quite simple really.
Ye need tae let it go Lubo! 😹 😹😹😹🍺🥳

Anyone who's watched Michael Stewart knows that he will state his opinion irrespective of what the rest of the panel says. I can see a few arguments with him as the rest will be like us and undoubtedly see things through green tinted glasses. It will make things interesting.

But he will forever more be accused as being a Tim (mind you, he already is by the permanently raging statue defenders).

Anyone who's watched Michael Stewart knows that he will state his opinion irrespective of what the rest of the panel says. I can see a few arguments with him as the rest will be like us and undoubtedly see things through green tinted glasses. It will make things interesting.

But he will forever more be accused as being a Tim (mind you, he already is by the permanently raging statue defenders).
I think he a good pundit, one of the better ones, calls it as he see’s it, not tainted by blue or green, Although that might change now we’re paying his wages 🤣🤣

Back