Celtic fans/Green brigade do next to nothing to call out the referees and their blatant anti Celtic hatred and prejudice.

"Karma has a way of catching up with people.” This is the start of an argument which says that Griffiths deserves everything he gets today, whatever that may be. “Leigh Griffiths is about to find that out the hard way at Dens Park.”
He was laughing when he tied that Celtic scarf to one of the goalposts at Ibrox a few seasons back. Grinning from ear to ear during an Old Firm game the day he waved his Irish tricolour from the Broomloan Road Stand. When he wiped his nose on a Rangers corner flag he thought he was being clever. Well, let’s see how smart he is when Rangers supporters tell him what they think of him. Griffiths is about to get bombarded with 90 minutes of relentless abuse and if he’s got a brain in that head of his he better be prepared to take it.”

Kris boyds comments....pretty much inciting abuse and violence on griff...and saying he deserves it....he goes on

Griffiths only has himself to blame — and the sooner he realises that the better,”

"Is he capable of accepting responsibility for anything in life? I’m not sure he is.”

Will boyd take responsibility for his comments should griff be attacked??? Or does he bring it on himself Kris?? If the abuse gets to much and he hurts himself will it be his own fault kris??? He obviously wasn't thinking of his poor brother as he wrote this article wishing abuse on a young guy with the pressure of the world on his shoulders and mental health issues.
No the prick wid not take any responsibility I'm actually shocked (I know) that his ghost writer put that shite on paper so it was pay back for all the winning he done at shitebrokes not allowed to celebrate a win in that cesspool are we not fuckin fanny🤬

I agree with many of the posts above but to expect Ange to take this on I think is unfair and to criticise him for not doing so isn’t right either.

This lies at the feet of DD and the Celtic Board to take this to the SFA/SPFL in a formal way that Celtic are being treated differently and take the statistics that we now have available as proof.

as others have said this has been going on for decades and added to that fact we now have this Secret Five Way agreement and we do not know who or what if anything was agreed to by Celtic in the aftermath of the LNS report with regard to the liquidation of RFC. There is something holding this Board from doing anything to protect Celtic against the blatant bias in Scottish Football. Maybe more to the Dom McKay departure too.
Also you would think that with opportunity to receive £30-40m in CL money if we win the league with direct entry to that competition that you would think our Celtic Board would do all they could to ensure Celtic weren’t cheated out of such a huge sum of money and put up a fight for that if nothing else. There isn’t any justification for sitting on their hands in this regard imo unless it’s for remember the ‘For the Good of Scottish Football’ and we all know now what that has meant don’t we.
Hey CR, I love your posts and read pretty much everything that's said on here, but as manager and senior charge person for our bhoys Ange IS first AND the foremost responsible person involved in this situation 'who selects whomever to play for Celtic on any given day'.

Therefore In my humble opinion he is the first person I want to hear from and should be fearless to say what he thinks afterwards. Sunday was just another day of SHOCKING non-football from an inept and thug team who harried and bullied Celtic over the entire match.
In fact I believe this is all too common and the reason why we can't get flowing and doing what we should be doing is because of the lack of a half decent referee, letting the game be taken over by a much lesser quality of football from poorer, shittier players and their thug tactics......ie Dundee Utd.
(No apologies forthwith)

Personally I don't agree with most Celtic fans after-match opinion on the game and as it played out....(no pun intended)

I saw the referee allowing Disgrace Utd playing a style of football, that even Barcelona would likely not have showed up for in the second half IF... it was them who endured in the first half ...what Celtic had !!
They ...Barcelona, would be in fear of losing a player potentially being maimed and the many millions they would be paying for him to sit in the stands crippled and with his career over for the rest of his footballing contract remaining with them.

I don't see the difference in any footballer playing the game under these thuggish tactics whether its Barca, Santos, OR Celtic.....isn't that's what a referee is paid for......... OTHERWISE THE MANAGER MUST STEP UP TO DO AND SAY WHAT THE REFEREE IS PAID TO DO AND HASN'T...
...THAT IS, TO PROTECT THE BOYS HE HAS PUT ON THE PARK....... AND COMING OFF UNINJURED ......... AND NOT THEIR CAREERS OVER!

There were 7 bad tackles on our boys ...all bookable and one definite red.......just in the first 45 mins and I'm not up for debate on this.

The second half showed us, any interest left in Seigrist, Celtic ever had in him surely is gone, forever.

However the stupid, dumb as fvck, bastard, brain dead clowns...claiming to be fans...KNOWLEDGEABLE fans ....and screaming for a penalty by Vickers on Clark.... while MISSING the shove, as clear as a Windolene washed window AND no more than 3.8 seconds exactly BEFORE IT..................was a blatant and irrefutable foul on Starfelt by Pawlett.

But worse, MUCH worse for me was a couple of guys whom I once held in high regard prior to Sunday is gone.
Neither Petrov nor Hartson picked up on this, and on several replays, yet ignored it.......this is remiss and looks bad on you guys, ...and if you're reading this it was poor punditry for two Celtic loving ex-players.

In fact I don't think Celtic played all that badly against Disgrace Utd, just a horrible, shitty, poor, unqualified, unknowledgeable clinically proven thick as fvck referee in Kevin the cvnt Clancy being in charge ...........and Utd took full advantage of his knuckledragging uselessness to run the game honestly.
He cheated Celtic as they ALL do.

Ange must speak up for the welfare of the boys HE puts out there.
THEN THE BOARD MUST BACK HIM....AND EVERTHING HE SAYS.

Last edited:
Hey CR, I love your posts and read pretty much everything that's said on here, but as manager and senior charge person for our bhoys Ange IS first AND the foremost responsible person involved in this situation 'who selects whomever to play for Celtic on any given day'.

Therefore In my humble opinion he is the first person I want to hear from and should be fearless to say what he thinks afterwards. Sunday was just another day of SHOCKING non-football from an inept and thug team who harried and bullied Celtic over the entire match.
In fact I believe this is all too common and the reason why we can't get flowing and doing what we should be doing because of the lack of a half decent referee, letting the game be taken over by a much lesser quality of football from poorer, shittier players and their thug tactics......ie Dundee Utd.
(No apologies forthwith)

Personally I don't agree with most Celtic fans after-match opinion on the game and as it played out....(no pun intended)

I saw the referee allowing Disgrace Utd playing a style of football, that even Barcelona would likely not have showed up for in the second half IF... it was them who endured in the first half ...what Celtic had !!
They ...Barcelona, would be in fear of losing a player potentially being maimed and the many millions they would be paying for him to sit in the stands crippled and with his career over for the rest of his footballing contract remaining with them.

I don't see the difference in any footballer playing the game under these thuggish tactics whether its Barca, Santos, OR Celtic.....isn't that's what a referee is paid for......... OTHERWISE THE MANAGER MUST STEP UP TO DO AND SAY WHAT THE REFEREE IS PAID TO DO AND HASN'T...
...THAT IS, TO PROTECT THE BOYS HE HAS PUT ON THE PARK....... AND COMING OFF UNINJURED ......... AND NOT THEIR CAREERS OVER!

There were 7 bad tackles on our boys ...all bookable and one definite red.......just in the first 45 mins and I'm not up for debate on this.

The second half showed us, any interest left in Seigrist, Celtic ever had in him surely is gone, forever.

However the stupid, dumb as fvck, bastard, brain dead clowns...claiming to be fans...KNOWLEDGEABLE fans ....and screaming for a penalty by Vickers on Clark.... while MISSING the clear as a Windolene washed window AND no more than 3.8 seconds exactly BEFORE IT..................was a blatant and irrefutable foul on Starfelt by Pawlett.

But worse, MUCH worse for me was a couple of guys whom I once held in high regard prior to Sunday is gone.
Neither Petrov nor Hartson picked up on this, and on several replays, yet ignored it.......this is remiss and looks bad on you guys, ...and if you're reading this it was poor punditry for two Celtic loving ex-players.

In fact I don't think Celtic played all that badly against Disgrace Utd, just a horrible, shitty, poor, unqualified, unknowledgeable clinically proven thick as fvck referee in Kevin the cvnt Clancy was in charge ...........and Utd took full advantage of his knuckledragging uselessness to run the game honestly.

A lot of truth there.

For me, the welfare of the players is an issue the Board needs to speak up on.....they have a fiduciary duty to protect our players.....and to show the leadership we expect from those who have the responsibility to do what is right by our Club... .....

In fact I believe this is all too common and the reason why we can't get flowing and doing what we should be doing is because of the lack of a half decent referee, letting the game be taken over by a much lesser quality of football from poorer, shittier players and their thug tactics......ie Dundee Utd.
(No apologies forthwith)

However the stupid, dumb as fvck, bastard, brain dead clowns...claiming to be fans...KNOWLEDGEABLE fans ....and screaming for a penalty by Vickers on Clark.... while MISSING the shove, as clear as a Windolene washed window AND no more than 3.8 seconds exactly BEFORE IT..................was a blatant and irrefutable foul on Starfelt by Pawlett.

In fact I don't think Celtic played all that badly against Disgrace Utd, just a horrible, shitty, poor, unqualified, unknowledgeable clinically proven thick as fvck referee in Kevin the cvnt Clancy being in charge ...........and Utd took full advantage of his knuckledragging uselessness to run the game honestly.

I understand your points on the manager speaking out...but what has he to gain when he isnt backed....he will be an angry Australian who can't handle the pressure at Celtic. The media will have their angle on him and will attack attack attack. Lennon called the SPFL out on their handling of celtic during covid. The media easily brushed over this and used lennons usual anger and hot headedness against him. They were only able to do this because at no point did our board back him. There is a chance Ange knows the landscape of Scottish football a bit more than he let's on. He's a smart guy. He starts calling out the refs without the backing of our board there's only one winner and it won't be him. Yes, he has a duty to protect our players. But he needs help from our board who are failing miserably at protecting all parts of our club.

To add to my above point.... what are the chances the board have told Ange not rock the boat??
End of the day, Ange is an employee, and the Board have proven they are a law unto themselves, and are willing to ignore everyone/anyone who speaks up, even their own manager, should he open his mouth
Neil Lennon, and the rest of us, case in point
The fan uprising and hitting the money men where it hurts, is one way to go about it
I don't think Ange opening his mouth, and saying how he really feels, does anything except paint a target on his back, from the MIB's, the MSM, and especially Desmond and his Board cronies

(No apologies forthwith)

JC thank you for your comments and I understand where you are coming from. About how Ange needs to stand up and call out the biased refereeing in our games and if he does then the Board ‘must’ back him.

That scenario doesn’t apply to the Scottish League, and I’m sad to say. The Scottish League is Corrupt. Corrupt to the core. The Scottish league is protected by the Establishment that is to say the SFA/SPFL and the SMSM along with some of the justice system. We got a wee insight to that last week when the court case about TRFC and the Cinch case and a heavily redacted document wasn’t to be seen by anybody but in the end only the judge would get it in a sealed envelope.

I know this seems far away from what is happening on the pitch with the referees but it’s the bigger picture of corruption in the Scottish Game and especially against Celtic. Remember the title of Paul Larkin’s programme ‘Anyone but Celtic’ This is far too wide ranging for a manager to call out and he would never be backed by the The Board as they make it loud and clear that they will not being going into any battle with LRA or with the Scottish Establishment because maybe just maybe they are part of it after the Secret Five way Agreement? I don’t know but something is preventing them from taking any action and so here we are I’m afraid. And our hope of a new beginning with new CEO Dom McKay has just been flushed down the proverbial Celtic Board toilet so back to all aboard and an interim CEO a man of the Law too mmm??

(No apologies forthwith)

Understand the frustration if not the willingness to have a heart attack, over something we have no control over
Ange is not the problem, nor is he the solution to our players getting attacked, both on and off the field
I doubt any of them, Petrov, Hartson, Ange, and most especially the Board give a fuck what any of us think, but that's just me, being me
I love Celtic FC, but they don't put bread on my table, so I look at it from a different perspective
Have a great week and let's hope for a stroke of luck tomorrow night, we're going to need it, by the sounds of it
We need the spirit of 67 tomorrow night

HH

Imo this is going to end up in tears. Our board not willing or should I say won't stick up for our players and manager. We know we are in transition but the board will probably take that much time about it will be too late. Change board now, change backroom staff now. FFS give Ange a chance to bring in his own men. If not I can see us being mediocre from here on in. Buck stops at the board ,changes now or a mediocre Celtic.

These scum bags here are Ange,s biggest problems.
You dont need to be a rocket scientist to understand when you lose the quality of Ajer,Christie,Eduoard,Kyogo,Jamsie,and Callum,that you will have problems,just like we have had..
These scum bags are hovering above the big man waiting for his next fall.
These are the same rats who waited for 3 years to watch slippy win the league,they seem to forget this guy has been here 3 months and IMO has progressed more in that time than Lennon did in 2 years,Lennon was too busy addressing his messiah with yes Peter,no Peter,o.k. Peter..
This is not an Ange Postecoglou problem,this man inherited the problems at Celtic from the 2 men responsible for costing us 10 iar,need I say anymore.

HH

You hit 'the nail on the head' for me CR.

The point about the 5WA is a central one for me, with this board.

For the life of me, I cannot see how they were unaware of it. Even with their proven level of incompetence.

I know there is, as yet, no proof of their knowledge of it, out there. But if evidence were to emerge, it would be seismic ally destructive for them, both as a board and personally. And also potentially their 'Old Firm' brand.

I think this is at the root of their inaction and cowardice. Could it also be the reason for no FFP in Scotland?

Across the river, at Sevco, it is full battle lines drawn, over every perceived minor slight or issue. Why? Because they have nothing to lose or fear with exposure of the 5WA. So therefore, no fear in adopting a policy of confrontation.

A confrontational strategy will also help keep one of their biggest nightmares at bay. - FFP.

Why the necessity to keep it secret?

If the 5WA was straightforward, and there is nothing to fear for any of the parties to it, then make it public. Show we sceptics and conspiracy theorists, to be nothing more than that. Conspiracy zealots.

Failure to do so, only adds to the sense of something needing to be kept secret, for fear of its exposure being damaging to some party. Whether that be the governing bodies or Sevco.

It cannot be Celtic, as we were not party to it, nor had knowledge of it, according to our Board.

So why the reluctance by the Celtic Board to push for its placement into the public domain? This only adds to the impression, that they too, had a hand in what occured. If only by tacit acceptance and inaction.

I firmly believe the details will eventually see the light of day. The most likely earliest time being, should 'Sevco' go bust.

Excuse my cynicism again, but the blinder currently being played by the Celtic Board, should ensure that this will not happen for a long time. If ever.

Last edited:
The best way to draw attention to the MIBs would be pinning a well-aimed crossbow bolt with a list of complaints attached on one of them during a live TV game.

However, that's not allowed, apparently, so the onus for complaint fall upon the SLO and influence in the Celtic executive. And I doubt any of the reptiles involved in the 5WA are too bothered if the Huns win another title thanks to witchcraft. The corporate view is them and us as a lucrative merry-go-round, guaranteeing annual returns.

For years I've always maintained the only way to break up the cartel is for us to just keep winning. The Huns go bust again, the game's over and we can look towards further horizons. We came close to burying them but last season's implosion was salvation for the damned. Ange and the players have the next chance to really dig a hole for them by taking this season's title; this is the only way we'll get justice/level the playing field; win, win, win, and starve them to death.

You hit 'the nail on the head' for me CR.

The point about the 5WA is a central one for me, with this board.

For the life of me, I cannot see how they were unaware of it. Even with their proven level of incompetence.

I know there is, as yet, no proof of their knowledge of it, out there. But if evidence were to emerge, it would be seismic ally destructive for them, both as a board and personally. And also potentially their 'Old Firm' brand.

I think this is at the root of their inaction and cowardice. Could it also be the reason for no FFP in Scotland?

Across the river, at Sevco, it is full battle lines drawn, over every perceived minor slight or issue. Why? Because they have nothing to lose or fear with exposure of the 5WA. So therefore, no fear in adopting a policy of confrontation.

A confrontational strategy will also help keep one of their biggest nightmares at bay. - FFP.

Why the necessity to keep it secret?

If the 5WA was straightforward, and there is nothing to fear for any of the parties to it, then make it public. Show we sceptics and conspiracy theorists, to be nothing more than that. Conspiracy zealots.

Failure to do so, only adds to the sense of something needing to be kept secret, for fear of its exposure being damaging to some party. Whether that be the governing bodies or Sevco.

It cannot be Celtic, as we were not party to it, nor had knowledge of it, according to our Board.

So why the reluctance by the Celtic Board to push for its placement into the public domain? This only adds to the impression, that they too, had a hand in what occured. If only by tacit acceptance and inaction.

I firmly believe the details will eventually see the light of day. The most likely earliest time being, should 'Sevco' go bust.

Excuse my cynicism again, but the blinder currently being played by the Celtic Board, should ensure that this will not happen for a long time. If ever.
POD, you and Rose and some of the others, are spot on
We were not/are not party to the 5WA, as we are supposed to know our place, and continue to pour money into the clubs coffers, with season tickets, stirps, and such, like good little sheep
The absolute bottom line for Desmond and Co, is the money, and I as an average Joe, want to know "When is enough money...enough ?"
Do you lose your integrity once you reach a certain amount in the bank ?
The average Joe buys shares as support for the club, not to hope they reap huge profits at the years end, we value our club more than just a business
A Billionaire could care less about the average Joe
I could give a munkys about the Board, however, if we had that much money in our pockets, our love of the club, would see us be honest and open, with the average punter and not take them for mugs
Yes, the 'old firm' brought eyeballs to Sky for it's sheer intensity among the players and supporters, but to keep them afloat so they can attempt to take the high road, or victimhood, is just too much lunacy for the supporters to swallow
Where is the Bunnet, when we need him ?
Any chance we will ever get a look at this 5 Way Agreement...No, didn't think so
Fuck those on our board who value their bank balance over our club

HH

Back