Celtic fans/Green brigade do next to nothing to call out the referees and their blatant anti Celtic hatred and prejudice.

the great jc

Madden, Beaton, Collum, Dallas.... and Clancy yesterday, we've all witnessed their disgusting ignorance to defend our players from hammer throwing knuckle dragging beasts claiming to be footballers.
Fuchs's tackle on McCarthy was an eye-waterer when it happened in real time and looked like a career ender on the replay......yet all that filthy thug Fuchs got was a booking!
The Celtic fans definitely saw it and had a wee howl about it then nothing......shocking.

A straight red with intent to harm our player.

There were other flying tackles from Disgraceful Utd but another from their keeper was thuggery in its finest form.
Sneaky Siegrist tried to hide it from the ref but got caught out from fans behind the goal whose rage was followed with accompanied justified abuse.......then nothing....shocking.

I say shocking because if at least 15,000 enraged Celtic fans sing or scream out 'Clancy is a filthy cheat and now you all know it' would have the viewers hiding behind their couches. The telly bosses wouldn't be able to shut that racket down without shutting off their own commentary mic's.

...or ....'are you watching on the telly' or 'cheating SFA refs allow thugs to cripple our players.......or anything along these lines would have refs far more likely to deal with these talentless scum.
Otherwise in time it would draw so much attention to our players it would be impossible to ignore.
We must draw attention to this NOW and doing it publicly and permanently can only help our boys.....the haters won't like it but there's nothing they can do about it IF our fans do it loud enough and for long enough.
We owe it to our guys if no-one else will.

We DON'T realise what we have in our weaponry and fan power IF we don't call them out loudly and continuously.

It will go a long way to protect our players....our board don't care to do it......I DO.....BUT DO WE?

Despite his promises I don't think pushover Postecoclou has it in him to stand on any toes in Hampden anytime soon.
COYBIG.

Last edited:
Madden, Beaton, Collum, Dallas.... and Clancy yesterday, we've all witnessed their disgusting ignorance to defend our players from hammer throwing knuckle dragging beasts claiming to be footballers.
Fuchs's tackle on McCarthy was an eye-waterer when it happened in real time and looked like a career ender on the replay......yet all that filthy thug Fuchs got was a booking!
The Celtic fans definitely saw it and had a wee howl about it then nothing......shocking.

There were other flying tackles from Disgraceful Utd but another from their keeper was thuggery in its finest form.
Sneaky Siegrist tried to hide it from the ref but got caught out from fans behind the goal whose rage was followed with accompanied justified abuse.......then nothing....shocking.

I say shocking because if at least 15,000 enraged Celtic fans sing or scream out 'Clancy is a filthy cheat and now you all know it' would have the viewers hiding behind their couches. The telly bosses wouldn't be able to shut that racket down without shutting off their own commentary mic's.

...or ....'are you watching on the telly' or 'cheating SFA refs allow thugs to cripple our players.......or anything along these lines would have refs far more likely to deal with these talentless scum.
Otherwise in time it would draw so much attention to our players it would be impossible to ignore.
We must draw attention to this NOW and doing it publicly and permanently can only help our boys.....the haters won't like it but there's nothing they can do about it IF our fans do it loud enough and for long enough.

We DON'T realise what we have in our weaponry and fan power IF we don't call them out loudly and continuously.

It will go a long way to protect our players....our board don't care to do it......I DO.....BUT DO WE?

Despite his promises I don't think pushover Postecoclou has it in him to stand on any toes in Hampden anytime soon.
COYBIG.
Another fine post from the great JC. Can't argue with any of it but praise it. HH bud

COYBIG.
Seem to remember mentioning this to Ange a few months back before a ball was kicked...

Seem to remember mentioning this to Ange a few months back before a ball was kicked...
Just watched the highlights and an EBT presenter and and EBT recipient both from the liquidated club and Gary Caldwell, no mention of the James McCarthy red card incident no analyses of the keeper on Abada yet they focused on the Nicky Clarke/Vicars barge and emphasized how did the ref not see that, shower of DOB bastards and a Celtic fucking reject, the media is full of huns and the bias is evident, fuck them and their highlights was at the game saw the incidents and the refs performance all game fuck the BBC and fuck their license fee, why people pay them to watch two tax dodging bastards spew their pish is a joke.

COYBIG.
Was behind they're goal seen both incidents very clearly thought mccarthy was done turned out he was and as for that prick of a keeper that was fuckin nasty as fuck he had the ball in his hands then studded the boy🤬 a banner is as good an opportunity for us to let then know that we want parity was fuckin raging way that wee bastard of ref yesterday bad challenges can happen but those are actually assaults

They cheat us and don't care a jot..... they do it every time with planned intention.....they think thats the end of it....... they MUST be punished and learn from it.........

Pity there's no drone operators who can drop a load of shite on them when they leave their house ...as a warning .... 'we demand fairness and fair play...or else!'

I say hurt them as they 'hurt' our players.

Its not just a game to me.

COYBIG.
100% jc if the fans can get on thier backs by being loud in the stands it doesn't mater if they ignore it in the msm we will let them know the media is very quickly becoming irelliventry. Great post jc.

This is a link to stats for refereeing of Celtic in SPFL and Europe and are as eye watering as that foul on McCarthy by Alan Morrison of Celtic by numbers.

I’m no sure if this link is going to work I copied and pasted it so fingers crossed. 💚

Fan power won't work. Who sees the banner?? Sky cameras won't show it, so just the fans in the stadium. Who hears the chants. Sky turns down the mics. They do it all the time when the filth are up to their knees. Who sees the cheating?? Sky or sportscene don't show the highlights. Every celtic fan knows what's going on....for years. We haven't been quiet about it. Unfortunately the only people who can do anything about it, our board, choose to have secret meetings with the refs association and remain silent. The fix is in and our board are 100% in on it.

Fan power won't work. Who sees the banner?? Sky cameras won't show it, so just the fans in the stadium. Who hears the chants. Sky turns down the mics. They do it all the time when the filth are up to their knees. Who sees the cheating?? Sky or sportscene don't show the highlights. Every celtic fan knows what's going on....for years. We haven't been quiet about it. Unfortunately the only people who can do anything about it, our board, choose to have secret meetings with the refs association and remain silent. The fix is in and our board are 100% in on it.
The only power the fans held was on season ticket renewal ,,,,,everyone collapsed at the thought of maybe losing there seat

So the board keep there power and the customers will just have to stf and suck it up ,,,,all the banners in the world won't change a thing , in the 60 odd yrs following Celtic there's not a board member ever raised there voice regarding the biased cheating that goes on
the closest we get is a shocked and surprised statement

The 2 things the board hate losing money and bad publicity

The customers pony up the money ,,,,,and then feckin complain when it's too late ,,,,instead of taking a stand

Any protests by sections of the support is often riddiculed or mocked as ,,,,not being the celtic way ,,

So unless our manager gets his balls sent over from OZ and speaks up ,,,,,like we wanted Rodgers to do ,like we wanted Lenny to do ,,,,,,then things will remain the same

WC warned him at the presser sadly it fell on deaf ears so we have another sitting on his hands while the injury list piles up and one of our players gets the chance of having his career ended

I believe that's part of reason Wee Frimpong left. He would have suffered a potentially career ending injury. The foul on him by Devante Cole v Motherwell was the worst I have ever seen. Alan Power v Killie too.
The sevvie media said Power was hard but fair n won the ball.
I have TiVo and advanced frame by frame. You can clearly see a boot with yellow sock play the ball. Celtic were wearing yellow not Killie.
I don't blame him for gettin oot o dodge with two legs.

What about not entering the stadium for first 15/20 mins all of us I'm sure they will notice the fact we're all outside we can have banners then saying exactly wit we are saying I'm sure a delay goin into stadium had happened before but if its organised and thousands are outside protesting our treatment that can't be ignored by the scum press or the board kelly is right u need affirmative action or it will fall on deaf ears once again HH

What about not entering the stadium for first 15/20 mins all of us I'm sure they will notice the fact we're all outside we can have banners then saying exactly wit we are saying I'm sure a delay goin into stadium had happened before but if its organised and thousands are outside protesting our treatment that can't be ignored by the scum press or the board kelly is right u need affirmative action or it will fall on deaf ears once again HH

Sounds like a plan Cairnsy.....and a decent one.

Once we've drawn outside attention to this huge problem at our club it should kick-start our board into a reaction....if not, how will that make them look?

Cowardly and inept at the very least and neglectful and couldn't care less at the worst......thus confirming everything we've ever said about them of late, the shower of money grabbing leeches that they are......then even suggesting they encouraged the 5WA
If it worked...then take it further to even mentioning the culprit refs.

Its been suggested Sky and other channels would keep their cameras down and away from crowd banners, but that can't happen if they're hanging over the front and wall closest to the pitch.
Take a look at the videos from the weekend.
Their high angle shots can't avoid the signage and first few rows of fans if they need to show the line of the throw-ins and play at the edge of the action.

Next, would be the ref names on these banners....displaying their blatant ignorance to these brutal attacks.....and shown before kick off, where they can't miss it.

They couldn't even complain about it or refuse to run the game because of the attention it would draw to themselves, highlighting their cheating and their contempt for the rules required to protect our players...... even further.

There will be many other good ideas out there .....keep them coming bhoys.....we have the solutions...... there's 60,000 of them.

I am certain this will work. This is very serious....at least it should be.

The SFA should also be highlighted, Maxwell, Donkey breath et al as not fit for purpose, and we should even be suggesting they encourage and condone this thug, brutal NON-FOOTBALL played in Scotland by their continuous silence on this behaviour.

Last edited:
Most of the folk round me dont get in much before then anyway 😅😅.

I would prefer a mass walkout as soon as the second half starts, with a few banners about the stadium saying why.

Lets not wait till they "accidentally" break someone's leg.

And a boycott of official league sponsors with emails to said companies explaining why.

OK, here's the plan
Go to your nearest Audio Video store
Get the biggest speakers you can find
Plug them in with a long cord, then open the windows and position the speakers right in front...game starts...full volume
If enough of the neighbours hear it, 'something' might get done
Or maybe the polis will show up and tazer you for shits & giggles
Only in Scotland is their mutant behaviour tolerated by them and their cronies in positions of power
When our board and those who can actually do something about the sectarianism, I will then stop calling them Huns, mutants and DOBS
Until that day...all best are off, as the West of Scotland is rife with those who live in the year 1690

HH

Back