Celtic fans on Twitter - LOL

"Historian" in the sense that I collect and study Celtic history. Not that I have any authority -- yet -- on the subject because I haven't been doing it that long. I think boab1916 was paying me a compliment, warranted or not, which I appreciate.

Glad I could clear that up for you.
Cleared nothing up ,who did you love afore celtic albert

Thank you for asking albert. When I see him, I'll ask him.

If you're directing the question to me, the answer is no one. I only started following football a couple of years ago, and settled on Celtic and FC St Pauli, mostly for political reasons.

You're welcome.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸš€ 🎣 some off us have done it longer but don’t find the need to tell us aw about it google had a lot tae answer for πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸš€ 🎣 some off us have done it longer but don’t find the need to tell us aw about it google had a lot tae answer for πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Whatever, man. The fact of the matter is that I like Celtic's history and I do research on it during my free time. Yeah, I use Google, too -- what's your point there, Einstein? -- and it's a good tool to use.

Also, maybe you can point out where I'm telling anyone anything about Celtic history.

Whatever, man. The fact of the matter is that I like Celtic's history and I do research on it during my free time. Yeah, I use Google, too -- what's your point there, Einstein? -- and it's a good tool to use.

Also, maybe you can point out where I'm telling anyone anything about Celtic history.
Think the word tool says it awπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Members online

Back