Celtic Fans paying through the nose AGAIN

BILLCOWIE1958

2 X Scottish Cup semi finals both on TV
Hearts v ICT fic on council telly
Sheep v Celtic pay per view on BT Sport in disguise so anybody with a BT Sport's subscription has to pay AGAIN
Fuckin' disgraceful!!!

Doesn't affect me Don't subscribe to either BT Sport's nor SKY Watching on my Amazon Fire Stick on Maverick TV app But nsughty but Fuck 'em

HH?

Sheep v Celtic pay per view on BT Sport in disguise so anybody with a BT Sport's subscription has to pay AGAIN
Fuckin' disgraceful!!!

Doesn't affect me Don't subscribe to either BT Sport's nor SKY Watching on my Amazon Fire Stick on Maverick TV app But nsughty but Fuck 'em

HH?
Was it not on Premier TV?

Fuckin' disgraceful!!!

HH?
are you sure about the bt / prem sport thing ???

Fuckin' disgraceful!!!

HH?
Why is it only Celtic fans paying through the nose???? Did them sheep ? bastards get it free.???

Why is it only Celtic fans paying through the nose???? Did them sheep ? bastards get it free.???
I"m only interested in Celtic fans fella I couldn't give a rat's arse about the fans of any other Club but since you brought it up Hearts and ICT fans didn't have to pay a premium to watch their team yesterday
Hearts Scottish Cup tie v Patrick Thistle AND the replay was on Cooncil TV

League Cup semi final Moved to Murrayfield
Unheard of but it's okay as it's only 5 minutes from Tynecastle and Hearts having been playing home games there Let the Celtic fans trek away through to Edinburgh despite Celtic being the Cup Holders

If you want to champion fans of other Clubs causes fill your boots I'm strictly Celtic

HH?

Last edited:
I"m only interested in Celtic fans fella I couldn't give a rat's arse about the fans of any other Club but since you brought it up Hearts and ICT fans didn't have to pay a premium to watch their team yesterday
Hearts Scottish Cup tie v Patrick Thistle AND the replay was on Cooncil TV

League Cup semi final Moved to Murrayfield
Unheard of but it's okay as it's only 5 minutes from Tynecastle and Hearts having been playing home games there Let the Celtic fans trek away through to Edinburgh despite Celtic being the Cup Holders

If you want to champion fans of other Clubs causes fill your boots I'm strictly Celtic

HH?
I dont give a shit about other clubs fans but you were making out that this was all about Celtic, it isn't both Aberdeen and Celtic fans where in the same boat and if we're going to stop things like this happening we as football fans need to stick together

I dont give a shit about other clubs fans but you were making out that this was all about Celtic, it isn't both Aberdeen and Celtic fans where in the same boat and if we're going to stop things like this happening we as football fans need to stick together

Really? 'Like Aberdeen not having the appetite to rake over the coals and
wanting to move on' with regards to Rangers cheating Just 1 example of how they feel about fairness

If that's sticking together fella let's hope tae fuck that we never fall out

As I said before I'm interested in Celtic End Of Let other fans fight their own corner if they want Just wait and see how many tickets Hearts fans demand for the final despite Hampden looking half empty on Saturday

Maybe it's because these things happen more often to Celtic than anybody else is because we're more successful than anybody else that the authorities feel we're ripe for shaking down Celtic fans are just Cash Cows

Also as I said before This season's League Cup semi finals were a prime example of total disregard for Celtic and our supporters in particular

HH?

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back