Celtic fans react to Christies lies

I would have been as good as 💩and the Commpersation would’ve take a grand a week Cairnsy um so cheap

HH 😂
It's so bloody annoying watching players not try when they get paid so much to play fitbaw getting paid to do wit u love what a life and the fuckers canny just try a wee bit harder for us and themselves not the gaffer if they dont rate him fine but u can still have pride in they're own performances pisses me rite aff cause we wid play for nowt every day of the fuckin week 😡

It's so bloody annoying watching players not try when they get paid so much to play fitbaw getting paid to do wit u love what a life and the fuckers canny just try a wee bit harder for us and themselves not the gaffer if they dont rate him fine but u can still have pride in they're own performances pisses me rite aff cause we wid play for nowt every day of the fuckin week 😡
Exactly Cairnsy we dream Celtic 24/7 would walk miles to play at the Holy Ground for free. in fact I’d pay to play
And they earn Dream money in comparison to what the ordinary fan earns in a lifetime.
you couldni mark there necks wi a blowtorch. If only they could meet real fans face to face eye opener.
HH Cairnsy

HH 🍀

Exactly Cairnsy we dream Celtic 24/7 would walk miles to play at the Holy Ground for free. in fact I’d pay to play
And they earn Dream money in comparison to what the ordinary fan earns in a lifetime.
you couldni mark there necks wi a blowtorch. If only they could meet real fans face to face eye opener.
HH Cairnsy

HH 🍀
They widnae know wit hit them If a few on here could get grip of some of our players the now

Members online

Back