Celtic fans react to Christies lies

Celtic Ghostie

Apologies in advance you guys. I will understand if the Mods eject me from the forum after this. That was the headline on one of the blogs on Celticnewsnow ( Celtic now and forever ) I listened to the boys interview and I could hear the distress and disappointment in his voice and I thought "What the fuck have we become" and so I e mailed them to express my disappointment at the headline and the gist of was that I've been attending Celtic park for 60 years through many highs ( we were euphoric ) and many lows where we took it on the chin or voted with our feet but in these past nine glorious years, as our successes grew so ( it seemed to me ) did our sense of entitlement and I do not recall seeing any of "ours" singled out and being labelled as liars before
We are not the greatest fans in the world any more we seem to have fallen into a sense of entitlement that's morphed us into a mirror image the angry mob. I'll be in the minority but I thought all our players tried like fuck today but just couldn't figure the way to get round their opponent after gifting them a goal to hold onto. 😢😢

I am not sure all our players did try like fuck today as in previous games some have been hiding and leaving it to others Christie looks as if he feels he has to do it all himself in creating chances some just want to move the ball into others, one thing that puzzled me today was when Christie managed to dance past a couple of players and was brought down on the edge of the box was why no yellow card for tacklng player as Christie was denied a goalscoring opportunity as he would have been through their defence

Last edited:
Apologies in advance you guys. I will understand if the Mods eject me from the forum after this. That was the headline on one of the blogs on Celticnewsnow ( Celtic now and forever ) I listened to the boys interview and I could hear the distress and disappointment in his voice and I thought "What the fuck have we become" and so I e mailed them to express my disappointment at the headline and the gist of was that I've been attending Celtic park for 60 years through many highs ( we were euphoric ) and many lows where we took it on the chin or voted with our feet but in these past nine glorious years, as our successes grew so ( it seemed to me ) did our sense of entitlement and I do not recall seeing any of "ours" singled out and being labelled as liars before
We are not the greatest fans in the world any more we seem to have fallen into a sense of entitlement that's morphed us into a mirror image the angry mob. I'll be in the minority but I thought all our players tried like fuck today but just couldn't figure the way to get round their opponent after gifting them a goal to hold onto. 😢😢
Couldn't agree more Ghostie.County get a penalty & we all know whats coming thereafter....10 men behind the ball & sometimes you feel dynamite wouldn't even dislodge them.They had their game plan & they played it to perfection.More often than not we find a way but today it wasn't to be.You're also right about the sense of entitlement that's rife in our support, gone are the days where you had a grumble to get it out your system,took it on the chin & looked ahead to the next game.Now of course we're immersed in a society that has social media at it's disposal & by fuck do they use it.They use it as a stick to beat our players with when results go against us.They can't just accept it wasn't our day.How many of our players who have given so much be driven out of the club by these so called supporters who use social media platforms to slaughter their own.

Couldn't agree more Ghostie.County get a penalty & we all know whats coming thereafter....10 men behind the ball & sometimes you feel dynamite wouldn't even dislodge them.They had their game plan & they played it to perfection.More often than not we find a way but today it wasn't to be.You're also right about the sense of entitlement that's rife in our support, gone are the days where you had a grumble to get it out your system,took it on the chin & looked ahead to the next game.Now of course we're immersed in a society that has social media at it's disposal & by fuck do they use it.They use it as a stick to beat our players with when results go against us.They can't just accept it wasn't our day.How many of our players who have given so much be driven out of the club by these so called supporters who use social media platforms to slaughter their own.
These players are gettin paid extortionate amounts of dough to wear the hoops. They have a lifestyle most of us could only dream of. It's time they fuckin grew a pair a balls.
I didn't see Ryan Christies interview simply because I couldn't fuckin look at the arsehole any fuckin longer than I did today. It's him and the likes of him have a sense of entitlement. Shower a pricks that play one or two half decent seasons and then they think they're fuckin world beaters. Not long ago he was gonna be flogged to Aberdeen, but now he has his sights set on the plastic premier league. And it's not only him.
In sayin all that Lennon needs to go and I've said from the day and hour he walked into the club for a second stint that he should never have got the job. At the end of his first stint it was a fuckin shambles too making Ronnie deila a scapegoat in having to pick up the pieces. Their diet was a mess, their fitness was a mess and their lack of game plan was a mess. Fast forward to now and it's like fuckin deja vu. That miserable fucker lawell has a lot to answer for too. Your only rivals being a penniless shower a shite and he let them catch up and overtake us. Fuckin criminal.
Anyone who tells me I've a sense of entitlement can just fuck right off. I'm the fuckin eejit who had to console my 10 year old today who's bedroom is like a shrine to Celtic and most of his Christmas list is Celtic related. All of which is bought in the online superstore with my very hard earned cash.
Sense of entitlement my arse.

Expecting a bunch of players who have the highest squad cost in Scotland to try a leg and beat a team that probably gets less overall for the team than a Celtic player's weekly wage is not entitlement, it's logic. The entitlement at sevco is something else because they expect advantages because they think they are inherently superior.

I think the demonstrations after the game were probably not solely as a result of today's capitulation but as a result of the straw that broke the camel's back from the crap season so far, the last few years of failure to qualify for the champions league, for allowing the huns to catch up, and maybe even for for blocking resolution 12 and denying the 5 way agreement too. It has been a rolling snowball.

Last edited:
These players are gettin paid extortionate amounts of dough to wear the hoops. They have a lifestyle most of us could only dream of. It's time they fuckin grew a pair a balls.
I didn't see Ryan Christies interview simply because I couldn't fuckin look at the arsehole any fuckin longer than I did today. It's him and the likes of him have a sense of entitlement. Shower a pricks that play one or two half decent seasons and then they think they're fuckin world beaters. Not long ago he was gonna be flogged to Aberdeen, but now he has his sights set on the plastic premier league. And it's not only him.
In sayin all that Lennon needs to go and I've said from the day and hour he walked into the club for a second stint that he should never have got the job. At the end of his first stint it was a fuckin shambles too making Ronnie deila a scapegoat in having to pick up the pieces. Their diet was a mess, their fitness was a mess and their lack of game plan was a mess. Fast forward to now and it's like fuckin deja vu. That miserable fucker lawell has a lot to answer for too. Your only rivals being a penniless shower a shite and he let them catch up and overtake us. Fuckin criminal.
Anyone who tells me I've a sense of entitlement can just fuck right off. I'm the fuckin eejit who had to console my 10 year old today who's bedroom is like a shrine to Celtic and most of his Christmas list is Celtic related. All of which is bought in the online superstore with my very hard earned cash.
SPOT on m8 it's aw about the money, players don't give a Fuk! 🤬🤬🤬.. The core of the Invincible side has gone, ie Lustig, Tierney, Boyota, Simo, Sinclair, Dembele.. etc & been replaced by UTTER DROSS! Eddy's chucked it as well & Brown's well Dun.. Massive Rebuild required & we've just Pissed away £13M!!🤬🤬🤬🤬

Malaise from top to bottom,even development players are whingin, we sign players for £millions,park them on the bench?,feckin root and branch required,how we came to this is a disgrace on the part of the custodians of the club,PL, your 'customers' aint happy!, think on that,when your beggin for season ticket renewals next season,and if your lookin for a bonus.............

Ivan Toney is an example of incompetence on Celtics behalf. Brentford bought him for something like 6.5 million. I don't know whether Lennon didn't want him or lawell wouldn't pay for him, but this is part of the problem.
Toney is scoring for fun at Brentford and is now priced at 30 million. Its this sort of shite that pisses off celtic supporters.

I'm a bit lost pal what did he supposedly lie about?

I'm a bit lost pal what did he supposedly lie about?
He was being interviewed post match Cairnsy ( His interview was cut short by security for his own safety in regard to the demonstration outside ) and the boy said the whole team was devastated ,that they tried their best and came up short, that they wouldn't stop trying etc and Celtic fans were all over social media accusing him of spouting pish, not tryin' a fuckin' leg etc. I do not know what has become of us bud. :cry::cry::cry:

He was being interviewed post match Cairnsy ( His interview was cut short by security for his own safety in regard to the demonstration outside ) and the boy said the whole team was devastated ,that they tried their best and came up short, that they wouldn't stop trying etc and Celtic fans were all over social media accusing him of spouting pish, not tryin' a fuckin' leg etc. I do not know what has become of us bud. :cry::cry::cry:
Christie has maybe become a selfish bugger these days but I personally wouldn't accuse him of not trying. The photo of the distraught look on his face after Ross Co had scored their second backs up him caring IMO. However, I'm not so sure I could say the same about every other player giving it 100%.

Last edited:
Deadner my sentiments exactly, I too have a young lad the same as yours who cannot sit down and watch a Celtic match at the minuter because he has the intuition after we loose the first goal it's game over and can't bare to watch the rest of it. Also my hard earned cash going to the Celtic superstore on a regular basis.
Things need to turn around on the pitch so life can get back to normal.

Deadner you have a sense of entitlement its all over social media about you why dont you look for yourself if you dont believe me 🤣🤣

Jesus do our fans really think players dont want to win?? It's been said on here many times the players look confused on the pitch they aren't being coached properly in my opinion which leads to players not all on the same page people really need to get a grip of themselves,as embarrassing as the games have been I'm also embarrassed by the antics since final whistle on sunday😔

Latest posts

Back